Product Manager, Networking Security, Firewall
Location:Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Area of InterestEngineer - Software
Technology InterestNetworking, Security
What You’ll Do
In this role, you'll drive the development of integrated security functions for Cisco DNA Center which provides management of intent-based security policy functions in the network and automation of network security functions for our enterprise customers.
This will include developing security integration strategies and identifying and implementing ways to simplify security operations for customers to help them reduce risk, reduce operational effort and meet security goals more easily.
· Work across functional teams to deliver simplified security provisioning and management
· With expert Technical Marketing Engineers, work closely with lighthouse customers to understand their needs and ensure successful adoption of advanced security capabilities with DNA Center
· Analyze business requirements, consolidate customer feedback into roadmap recommendations, feature prioritization and new product initiatives working in an Agile environment
· You will be focused on growing recurring revenue and driving adoption and renewals, facilitating annual and quarterly planning and reporting, developing joint roadmap requirements for customer success and ensure that business metrics are set and met.
Who You’ll Work With:
You will work with expert technical marketing engineers, user experience designers and development leads, some of Cisco’s leading Enterprise customers and also the architects behind Cisco’s Digital Network Architecture (Cisco DNA)
Who You Are:
The ideal candidate has a strong mix of product management, technology and customer experience acumen, coupled with strategic vision and proven execution. You will be the advocate for security automation functions with customers and the field. You are detail oriented, highly organized and adaptable to a changing environment. You have strong analytical skills and have a comprehensive understanding of business processes and product strategy
· BSEE/CS or equivalent plus 5+ years related experience in networking technologies and applications
· CISSP is required
· Technical MBA or advanced degree strongly preferred
· You have demonstrated experience in product management ideally in security
· In-depth knowledge of Cisco and competitor technologies and industry trends
· Demonstrated ability to negotiate and influence actions of other team members
· Strategic and creative thinker with strong business insight
· Ability to lead, create and execute within cross-functional team environments
We Are Cisco
· #WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
· We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
· But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
· Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
· So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool, just show us what you can do.