Product Manager Multi-Domain Security Policy
Location:San Jose, California, US
Area of InterestEngineer - Pre Sales and Product Management
Product Manager, Multi-Domain Security Policy
What You’ll Do
In this role you will drive the development and adoption of multi-domain security policy functions. This will include developing security policy product strategies and identifying and implementing ways to simplify security operations for customers across multiple operational domains to help them reduce risk and meet compliance goals more easily.
- Work across functional teams to deliver security policy management functions
- With expert Technical Marketing Engineers, work closely with lighthouse customers to understand their needs and ensure successful adoption of advanced multi-domain security policy capabilities
- Analyse business requirements, consolidate customer feedback into roadmap recommendations, feature prioritization and new product initiatives in an Agile environment
You will be focused on growing recurring revenue and driving adoption and renewals, facilitating annual and quarterly planning and reporting, developing joint roadmap requirements for customer success and ensure that business metrics are set and attained.
Who You’ll Work With
You will work with expert technical marketing engineers, user experience designers and development leads and some of Cisco’s leading Enterprise customers.
Who You Are
The ideal candidate has a strong mix of product management, technology and customer experience acumen, coupled with strategic vision and proven execution. You will be the advocate for multi-domain security policy functions with customers and the field. You are detail oriented, highly organized and adaptable to a changing environment. You have strong analytical skills and have a comprehensive understanding of business processes and product strategy
- BSEE/CS or equivalent plus 8 – 10 years related experience in networking technologies and applications
- Technical MBA or advanced degree strongly preferred
- You have demonstrated experience in product management ideally in security
- In-depth knowledge of Cisco and competitor technologies and industry trends
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate and influence actions of other team members
- Strategic and creative thinker with strong business insight
- Ability to lead, create and execute within cross-functional team environments
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool, just show us what you can do.