Product Manager - MX (Security)
Location:San Francisco, California, US
Area of InterestProject or Program Management
Technology InterestCloud and Data Center, Security
***PLEASE APPLY DIRECTLY AT THIS LINK: https://grnh.se/n4p4m0mp1 ***
PRODUCT MANAGER - SECURITY(MX)
The Cisco Meraki team is seeking a creative Product Manager to lead networking security product management activities for the MX product line. As a fast-growing security appliance (UTM), the networking security services and feature set are one of the core components and key offerings for the MX product line.
Meraki is changing the way the industry thinks about networking, and you will lead the charge to continue the evolution. You will collaborate with brilliant engineers and excited customers to help ensure that we have another homerun product addition to the Meraki #fullstack. You will work closely with the executive team to establish a winning strategy, and interface with our extraordinary sales, marketing, and partner teams to ensure market-adoption and rapid growth. We want your help to make this nascent product line shake up the burgeoning multi-billion-dollar analytics market.
In this position, you will team up with the world's best engineers - PhD types from MIT, Berkeley, and Stanford. You will develop excellent technical knowledge, communication/presentation skills, and a passion for learning about and evangelizing cloud-driven networking technology.
Every day is truly unlike the one before. Your penchant for attacking problems with creative solutions, genuine passion for engineering, and ambition to be part of (and lead) an innovative and inspiring team are the tools that you’ll need to be a Meraki Product Manager.
- Discover and prioritize customer use cases and requirements
- Work with our elite engineering team to build the right software capabilities to address those use cases
- Define product strategy, roadmap, positioning, and pricing
- Assist and train our rapidly growing sales team
- Serve as a technical resource and key strategic advisor for all technical and business-related matters related to the product
- BA/BS in EE or CS or a related technical field
- 2-5 years of work experience in technology (ideally in Networking)
- Strong business background (ex: MBA, Product Management or Marketing) desired
- Passion for learning about networking and cloud technologies
- Entrepreneurship, "can do" attitude, and ability and willingness to make an impact
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.