Product Manager - MBA Rotational Program (Full Time) – United States
Location:San Jose, California, US
Area of InterestEngineer - Pre Sales and Product Management
Job TypeNew Graduate
Technology InterestInternet of Everything, Networking, Security
The Job Rotational Program (JRP) provides the opportunity for recent MBA graduates to experience the diverse world of a product manager in tech. Through a “free market” approach to rotations, each product manager holds 3 different roles in 3 years. The program focuses on cultivating a diverse individual experience and crafting a community of rock star future leaders. It is intended to develop networking guides across some of Cisco’s core product lines: Networking, IoT, Management, Security, and Cloud to name a few.
• Develop strategic marketing plans for a product or product line through market research, competitive analysis, pricing, customer engagement, and business planning
• Drive new business and opportunities for the business unit and technology group
• Develop new product feature and functionality in partnership with Engineering
• Provide customer use-case examples to Engineering and act as the primary link between customer feedback and requirements and R&D. Drive resolution of customer happiness issues. Handle issues associated with ordering of product, systems and tools, and manufacturing supply
• Forecast and help drive opportunities for product lines with annual revenues from $100M to $4B. Identify areas for growth and create strategic product line roadmaps to help drive adoption of the product and differentiating features
• Develop and drive aggressive marketing strategies to ensure Cisco's market share and profitability including the launching of materials, customer presentations, videos, podcasts, and sales training materials
Find the career path in Product Management that you’re passionate about! Cisco provides an environment that allows your creativity to become a reality. Work as part of a global team. Collaborate with Cisco leaders via social events, information sessions, and brown bag lunches. Partner with an experienced mentor. It’s your career, own it.
• You are a recent graduate or in your final year of studies toward an MBA degree
• You are a self-motivated and highly visionary individual
• Strong written and verbal communication along with strong presentation abilities, adept business knowledge and interpersonal skills round out your portfolio
• Your strong people skills allow you to easily partner with everyone
• You possess the ability to handle multiple tasks and work towards long-term goals
• Flexibility and openness to change
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
• We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
• We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
• We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco