Product Manager MBA (Intern) United States
Location:San Jose, California, US
Alternate LocationAnn Arbor, MI
Area of InterestEngineer - Pre Sales and Product Management
Technology InterestInternet of Everything, Networking, Security, Wireless, Mobility
What You'll Do
- Develop strategic marketing plans for a product or product line through market research, competitive analysis, pricing, customer engagement, and business planning
- Drive new business and opportunities for the business unit and technology group
- Develop innovative product features and functionality in partnership with Engineering and UX
- Provide customer use-case examples to Engineering and act as the primary liaison customer feedback and requirements and R&D. Drive resolution of customer happiness issues. Handle issues associated with ordering of , systems and tools, and manufacturing supply
- Forecast and help drive opportunities for product lines with annual revenues from $100M to $4B. Identify areas for growth and craft strategic product line roadmaps to help drive adoption of the product and differentiating features
- Develop and drive results-focused campaigns across various markets to ensure Cisco's market share and profitability including media releases, launch materials, customer presentations, videos, podcasts, and sales training materials
Who You'll Work With
Find the career path in Product Management that you’re passionate about. Cisco provides an environment that allows your creativity to become . Work as part of a distributed team by collaborating with Cisco leaders via social events, information sessions, and bagged lunches. Partner with a mentor. It’s your career, own it.
Who You Are
- Pursuing an MBA (technical or business undergrad preferred)
- Self-motivated and a ground-breaking individual
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication along with strong presentation abilities, adept business knowledge to round out your portfolio
- Interpersonal skills that allow you to easily partner with people at all levels and to prioritize multiple tasks and work towards long-term goals
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong!) and only hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and changing? Be you, with us!
The health and safety of Cisco's employees, customers, and partners is a top priority. Our goal is to protect and mitigate the spread of COVID-19 infection for strong business resiliency during the pandemic. Therefore, Cisco may require new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 if the role requires business-related travel, meeting with customers/partners (including visiting third-party sites on behalf of Cisco), attending trade events, and Cisco office entry, unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law, and in countries where COVID-19 vaccination is legally required. The company will consider legally required accommodations/exceptions for medical, religious, and other reasons as per the requirements of the role and in accordance with applicable law. Additional information will be provided to candidates about the requirements and accommodation process at the offer time based on region.