Product Manager - MBA (Full Time) – United States
Location:San Jose, California, US
Area of InterestEngineer - Pre Sales and Product Management
Job TypeNew Graduate
Technology InterestInternet of Everything, Networking, Security
• Develop strategic marketing plans for a product or product line through market research, competitive analysis, pricing, customer engagement, and business planning
• Drive new business and opportunities for the business unit and technology group
• Develop new product features and functionality in partnership with Engineering
• Provide customer use-case examples to Engineering and act as the primary liaison customer feedback and requirements and R&D. Drive resolution of customer happiness issues. Handle issues associated with ordering of product, systems and tools, and manufacturing supply
• Forecast and help drive opportunities for product lines with annual revenues from $100M to $4B. Identify areas for growth and craft strategic product line roadmaps to help drive adoption of the product and differentiating features
• Develop and drive daring marketing campaigns to ensure Cisco's market share and profitability including press releases, launch materials, customer presentations, videos, podcasts, and sales training materials
Find the career path in Product Management that you’re passionate about! Cisco provides an environment that allows your creativity to become a reality. Work as part of a global team. Collaborate with Cisco leaders via social events, information sessions, and brown bag lunches. Partner with an experienced mentor. It’s your career, own it.
• Recent graduate or in your final year of studies toward an MBA degree (technical undergrad preferred)
• You are a self-motivated and highly visionary individual
• Strong written and verbal communication along with strong presentation abilities, adept business knowledge and interpersonal skills round out your portfolio
• Your strong people skills allow you to easily partner with people at all levels
• You possess the ability to handle multiple tasks and work towards long-term goals
At Cisco, each person brings their own unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
• We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
• We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
• We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco