Product Manager - MBA (Full Time) - United States
Location:San Jose, California, US
Additional Location(s)Research Triangle Park, NC
Area of InterestBusiness Development
Job TypeNew Graduate
Technology InterestCloud and Data Center, Internet of Everything, Networking, Wireless, Mobility
Product Manager - MBA (Full Time) – United States
What You’ll Do
● Develop strategic marketing plans for a product or product line through market research, competitive analysis, pricing, customer engagement, and business planning
● Drive new business and opportunities for the business unit and technology group
● Develop new product feature and functionality in partnership with Engineering
● Provide customer use-case examples to Engineering and act as the primary bridge between customer feedback and requirements and R&D. Drive resolution of customer satisfaction issues. Manage issues associated with ordering of product, systems and tools, and manufacturing supply
● Forecast and help drive opportunities for product lines with annual revenues from $100M to $4B. Identify areas for growth and create strategic product line roadmaps to help drive adoption of the product and differentiating features
● Develop and drive competitive marketing campaigns to ensure Cisco's market share and profitability including press releases, launch materials, customer presentations, videos, podcasts, and sales training materials
Find the career path in Product Management that you’re passionate about! Cisco provides an environment that allows your creativity to become a reality. Work as part of a global team. Interface with Cisco leaders via social events, information sessions, and brown bag lunches. Partner with an experienced mentor. It’s your career, own it.
● Currently enrolled in your final year of studies toward an MBA degree (technical undergrad preferred)
● Self-motivated and highly ambitious
● Strong presentation skills, adept business knowledge, organizational abilities
● Strong written and verbal communication
● Excellent teamwork and people skills
● Ability to manage multiple tasks and work towards long-term goals
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.
#Engineering #ComputerScience @WeAreCisco