Product Manager, Enterprise Wireless
Location:San Jose, California, US
Area of InterestEngineer - Network
What You'll Do
Cisco Enterprise Wireless group is responsible for the Catalyst wireless product portfolio, which provides enterprise class self -optimizing highly secure wireless with an awesome user experience. Cisco Enterprise wireless platform team is searching for a highly motivated, articulate and results-driven Product Manager to lead software strategy, roadmap, and product positioning for Cloud and Cisco Software-Defined Access (SD-Access) - an Intent-based Solution for Access Infrastructure automation with baked in security, and analytics. Drive solution lifecycle in agile methodology including market research, competitive analysis, product requirements definition, and customer adoption.
As Cisco moves towards a more software focused strategy, this is a great time to shape the future of the wireless business and identify new software and cloud innovations that we can productize and bring to market. This is an exciting time to join the Enterprise Wireless team and help identify new growth opportunities for Cisco.
Who You'll Work With
In this role, you will collaborate extensively with engineering leaders, technical marketing engineers, user-experience designers, and peer product managers to build a cohesive strategy and see through the execution. You will also work with Cisco sales and customers to drive awareness and adoption of new solutions, and garner customer insights to drive future solution development.
Who You Are
You are a highly motivated individual who has
- Strong understanding of Campus/Branch Deployments, Networking Technologies, and SDN
- Articulate and design exceptional customer experience around networking software innovations and management.
- 5+ years of product management experience in networking or SaaS/IaaS technologies
- Understand how large IT companies have transitioned their businesses to a new model
- Strong understanding of the industry and competitive dynamics for networking or SaaS/IaaS
- Having Wi-Fi knowledge is plus
- Data driven approach to problem solving and pay attention to detail without losing sight of the big-picture.
- Defined product and go to marketing strategy for Wireless products and solution.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills