Product Manager Duo Security MBA (Intern)-United States
Location:Ann Arbor, Michigan, US
Area of InterestInformation Technology
At Duo, our mission is to democratize security. We want to make cutting-edge internet security available to everyone. Do you want to help?
As an intern at Duo, you will work as an embedded member of a team to solve some of the most challenging problems in today’s security industry. You may work on building our mobile app, securing the cloud, helping us assess device security, improving usability for our end users, or helping us kill VPNs and passwords. At Duo we are musicians, hackers, hikers, gardeners, birders, and board game enthusiasts all working together to make Duo the most loved and trusted company in security.
Our teams are focused on questions like:
● How do we balance security and ease of use?
● How do we make strong security ubiquitous, so that organizations of all sizes can afford to be protected with strong security?
● How do we make security software so easy to use that users don’t resist it?
● What cybersecurity challenges will our customers face in the future?
● How can we secure Duo’s infrastructure?
● How can we deliver new features to our customers?
If these sound interesting to you, come join our team. Our people are our secret weapon. And together we build solutions that are easy, effective, dependable, and enduring.
We are committed to cultivating and preserving a culture of inclusion and connectedness. We are able to grow and learn better together with a diverse team of employees. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, innovation, self-expression, and talent that our employees invest in their work represents not only part of our culture, but our reputation and Duo’s achievement as well. In recruiting for our team, we welcome the unique contributions that all potential candidates can bring in terms of their education, opinions, culture, ethnicity, race, sex, gender identity and expression, nation of origin, age, languages spoken, veteran’s status, color, religion, disability, sexual orientation and beliefs.
And if this role is exciting you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all 100% of the description or qualifications. Finally and most importantly, we are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer.
Does this sound like you?
● You love working as part of a fast paced team.
● You can tackle tasks independently in support of your team's goals.
● You want to actively participate in creating a great place to work.
● You drive results for the business, while upholding our "kinder than necessary" value.
● You want to work on a problem (internet security) that has deep consequences at both a personal and geopolitical scale.
● You are currently enrolled in an accredited degree granting program
3 reasons why you should apply:
● You want to work on important projects that ship to 1000’s of customers; no throwaway intern work here.
● You are eager to learn about the ins and outs of professional software development at a dynamic organization.
● You love collaborating with, guiding, and learning from high-performing peers on software projects.
Tips to make your application stand out: While academics are a strong signal to us, good grades aren't the only thing that matters to us.
● Have a technical side project or a passion project? Tell us about it.
● Past internships are a great way to show how you've made an impact and applied your knowledge to a real customer problem.
● We love to hear about experiences you’ve had where you’ve: learned something new, took leadership / ownership of a project, helped / taught others, and/or delivered results.
We hope list list makes what we look for less ambiguous, but it’s not meant to be limiting! Tell us what makes you unique.
· Product Management Intern for Authentication