Product Manager, Cisco Webex Teams Administration
Location:San Jose, California, US
Area of InterestEngineer - Pre Sales and Product Management
Technology InterestCloud and Data Center, Collaboration, Video, Networking, Software Development, Testing
What You'll Do
CCTG is looking for an action oriented, innovative and proactive leader to help transform and scale our $1B cloud collaboration business, and ensure Cisco's collaboration offerings are the most secure, manageable and reliable in the industry. The ideal candidate will partner with the organization's senior leaders and the broader x-functional teams to plan and operationalize the transformational strategy needed to take this growing cloud business to the next level. The individual will help drive growth by defining the product, features and make sure it is tuned to the market and to our customers. He/she will work closely with customers and partners to understand their key use cases, problems and identify product requirements.This individual will act as a “general manager” for the agile team developing the Cloud service, and is responsible for ensuring the success of the service in the market. This position will focus on Cisco WebEx Teams administration capabilities and drive adoption of our new platform. This position will have end-to-end accountability and provide significant direct visibility and engagement with senior executives.
Who You'll Work With
CCTG's vision is to be the recognized industry leader in the Cloud Collaboration market as well as to be the industry spotlight that attracts top talent. Our strategy is to sustain innovation in our current $1B product line, and to develop innovative new products for the future that expand and disrupt the market to stay competitive. We will do all of this, and build a next generation cloud platform with APIs and an ecosystem that deliver tangible business outcomes enabling our customers to get more jobs done!
Who You Are
- 5+ years of Product Management Experience
- Solid experience in working in agile environment as well as continuous development
- Excellent grasp of enterprise software requirements and IT personas
- Articulate market needs to stakeholders on a constant basis while growing trust and relationships
- Identify and solve product gaps by working with colleagues globally
- Strong experience develop user stories and business requirements in partnership with engineering and UX
- Program Management skills and ability to juggle multiple tasks to completion
- Self-starter with high levels of initiative, commitment and energy who can galvanize the team to follow
- Focus on understanding and delighting the enterprise customer for WebEx, Jabber and Spark
- Very good communication and influence skills
- Ability to work with customers, identify their use cases and synthesize engineering requirements
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
• We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
• We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
• We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco