Product Manager - Cisco DNA Spaces
Area of InterestEngineer - Software
Technology InterestSoftware Development, Testing
What you will do
- Develop new product feature and functionality in partnership with Engineering.
- Provide customer use-case examples to engineering and act as the primary bridge between customer feedback and requirements and R&D. Drive resolution of customer satisfaction issues. Handle issues associated with ordering of product, systems and tools, and manufacturing supply.
- Identify areas for growth and build strategic product line roadmaps to help drive adoption of the product and differentiating features.
- Work with partners across different functions and ensure product software roadmap planning
- Develop and drive competitive marketing campaigns to ensure Cisco's market share and profitability including press releases, launch materials, customer presentations, videos, Podcasts, and sales training materials.
- Develop strategic marketing plans for a product or product line through market research, competitive analysis, pricing, customer engagement, and business planning.
- Drive new business and opportunities for the Business Unit and Technology Group.
Who you are
- Strong presentation abilities, adept business knowledge, organizational abilities
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and work towards long-term goals
- Flexibility and openness to change
- Capability to make decisions on priorities based on business decisions
- Should have completed MBA (technical undergrad preferred) from a reputed institute.
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!