Product Management Summer Internship
Area of InterestCollaboration
Technology Interest*None, Collaboration, Video
Are you our new Product Management Intern?
Cisco Norway is a world leader in developing collaboration and video conferencing technology. We are a cross-functional team with backgrounds within engineering, UX, business, sales and marketing who design all parts of our products - from idea to design, mechanics, audio, media processing and artificial intelligence. All this happens under the same roof in Lysaker at Cisco Webex Development Center. Our products are used by small businesses and large corporations, universities, governments and international organizations.
We are looking for our new Product Management Summer Interns to join us Summer 2022.
What you will do:
During a summer here at Lysaker you will get the opportunity to explore a variety of technologies while working together with an existing team. It is important for us that our summer interns feel they are part of our team and that they get to work on real projects that are truly relevant and useful for us.
The project you will be working on will be decided based on your field of interest and on what we are currently working on. If you have a great idea, you might even get the opportunity to pursue this during your internship. Some of the potential tasks you could have next summer are:
- Use analytical insights to develop short term and long term strategies for our product portfolio
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams in order to build a product that fulfills a vision
- Refine the product vision, strategy and metrics of sucess
- Define business and technical product requirements
- Examine competitive solutions and develop metrics comparing product capabilities
Who you are:
More important than your track-record, are your commitment, curiousity and willingness to learn. We are looking for people who want to become an expert in their field through working with us. In order to succeed, you also need to be a team player. We need to combine our brains, competences and expertise in order to deliver top of the line products.
In addition, do you:
- study towards a master’s or bachelor´s degree in a related subject and are preferably a 3rd or 4th year student?
- have a genuine interested in technology, willingness to learn?
- have the ability to utilize user insights and data to inform your decisions
- consider yourself a fast learner with passion & energy
- have strong communication skills that allow you to partner with our engineers, designers, and business leaders
- have the ability to live and work in Norway
We are nothing without our people. We depend on our people’s creativity, curiosity and ability to work together to solve interesting problems in elegant ways, and we work hard to be a place where people thrive and grow.
We can offer you:
- a fun summer with a competitive salary and real projects that are important for Cisco
- challenging and interesting tasks that are relevant to your education and creativity
- a Cisco Fun group – dedicated to creating great memories
- a Cisco Play group – that organizes yoga and weekly bootcamps in our in-house fitness center
- and of course, free ice cream on warm summer days!
Have a closer look at the products we have developed at Lysaker https://projectworkplace.cisco.com/#/en-us/product, see why we are Norway’s Best Kept Secret https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYDsv0W9AgQ, and apply now!
Duration: Mid-June – Mid-August 2022 (we can be flexible)
Application deadline: 31st October 2022 - we review applications on an ongoing basis, so don’t hesitate to apply
Upon applying please upload your cover letter, CV and university grade transcript.