Product Management Summer Internship
Location:Lysaker, Akershus, Norway
Area of InterestEngineer - Pre Sales and Product Management
Technology Interest*None, Collaboration, Video
Do you want to change and improve the way people work together?
Cisco Norway is a world leader in developing collaboration and video conferencing technology. We are 350 engineers who design all parts of our products – from hardware to software to industrial design. We take great pride in our culture of innovation, inclusion and diversity.
We are kicking off the search for our new interns to join us in the Product Management team Summer 2021.
We are a diverse team with backgrounds within UX, business, industrial design, sales, software engineering and more, who lead our portfolio which generates over $1BN every year! We are in the middle of market demands and product development. It’s our mission to be able to read what the market needs, wants and to identify the position to attack and develop the right products for that space. This will include product design, user experience, go to market, supply chain, marketing and other cross functional projects. Every part of the process is an integral part of the products lifecycle, working with every other team across the world.
Examples of projects that have been offered:
- Act as a Product Manager by developing a new landing page on Cisco’s Control Hub where customers can manage their devices
- Assist in launching a new product sales strategy through conducting data analysis, developing dashboardings, preparing customer pitches, and working with cross functional teams across Cisco to get the strategy live
- Set up a metrics-driven foundation for the Product Management team by gathering input from the team on the critical data needed, developing dashboards in Tableau, and training the team
Our dream candidate:
- You are studying towards a master’s/bachelor´s degree in a related subject
- You have an attractive academic record to show to
- You have a genuine interest in technology and a willingness to learn
- You have strong analytical skills
- You are a 3rd or 4th year students preferably
- You are able to live and work in Norway during the internship with no additional work sponsorship from Cisco.
Your opportunities- why Cisco:
- You will join a world-class team with over 60% market share for our collaboration products
- Our interns will typically join a real project team and do a useful task for Cisco while working here.
- We can promise that we will provide challenging and interesting tasks that are relevant to your education and creativity.
- We can offer you a fun summer with a competitive salary, - and of course - free ice cream during warm summer days.
Have a closer look at the products we have developed at Lysaker: https://projectworkplace.cisco.com/#/en-us/product, and apply now!
Work Location: Lysaker, just outside of Oslo
Duration: Mid-June – Mid-August 2021 (we can be flexible on this)
Application deadline: 31st October 2021 - we review applications on an ongoing basis
Upon applying please upload your cover letter, CV and university grade transcript.
For any questions you can reach us on email@example.com