Product Design, Cloud Security
Location:San Francisco, California, US
Area of InterestEngineer - Software
What You'll Do
As part of the Cloud Security UX team, you’ll work with other designers, product managers, and software engineers to build highly usable products as part of a rapid development process. Specifically, you will:
- Design features and interactions for the Cloud Security group of products.
- Conduct customer and user research
- Produce artifacts such as interaction flows and mock-ups to support the development and rapid iteration
- Build and maintain personas and use cases in order to frame and validate your design work
- Build and conduct usability tests
- Work to strengthen the UX process and evangelize UX within Cisco Cloud Security
Who You Are
We’d love to see your amazing portfolio that shows off your UX achievements and discuss the business challenges, constraints and design decisions you faced while crafting those sample artifacts.
Minimum requirements for this role:
- 3-5 years of experience in user experience design.
- Experience in crafting web-based applications for complex Organization needs.
- Ability to guide complex features from initial concept to production and post-launch evaluation.
- A portfolio that showcases excellence in visual and web design & creative thinking, as well as a clean and polished style with an eye for detail.
- Working knowledge of common design tools (such as Sketch, Invision and/or Adobe Creative Suite).
- Excellent visualization skills with the ability to clearly articulate concepts visually and verbally.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
BONUS: Front-end development skills and/or familiarity with the Design Thinking process.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us forward-thinking cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns. We are leaders with vision, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.