Product Architect- Access
Location:San Francisco, California, US
Area of InterestEngineer - Pre Sales and Product Management
Technology InterestCloud and Data Center, Internet of Everything
The Cisco Meraki Product Management team is seeking a driven Product Architect to identify and execute impactful product integrations across Cisco’s Access Networking portfolio.
At Cisco Meraki, we are changing the way the industry thinks about networking, and you will play a key role in driving this change. You will be a liaison between many groups (Product, Engineering, Strategy, Sales, and Marketing teams both within the Meraki business and elsewhere in Cisco) with a focus on identifying, prioritization, and executing technical product integrations.
You will act as a domain specialist in both Cisco Meraki solutions and the broader Cisco product set. Using your knowledge of our solutions and of the broader market, you will help resolve integrations that will provide the greatest benefit to our customers as well as the most effective way in which we can develop those integrations. While technical in nature, this role involves working multi-functionally with many teams, so the ability to engage with both technical and non-technical partners on highly technical topics is a requirement.
- Work closely with product management in relevant Cisco BEs to identify upcoming products and features where Meraki integration can be a key differentiator for Cisco
- Present proposed integrations to leadership teams across multiple business units
- Collaborate with Product Managers and Engineering to scope technical requirements for proposed integrations
- Act as a domain specialist and key technical advisor on non-Meraki Cisco products to the product management and engineering teams for Meraki
- Present regularly at internal and public events as a technical domain specialist on Meraki cross-architectural integrations in Access Networking
- Existing relationships with key Cisco product leaders, product managers, and technical marketing engineers
- 5+ years of work experience with wired and wireless LAN solutions
- CCIE Routing and Switching or CCIE Wireless certifications desired
- Experience in customer facing and multi-functional roles preferred
- Entrepreneurship, "can do" demeanor, and ability and willingness to make an impact
- Willingness to travel regularly to Cisco offices (particularly San Jose and San Francisco) as well as for internal and industry events
- Strong technical writing and presentation abilities
Are you wondering what it's like to work at Cisco Meraki? Picture a beautiful office, healthy catered meals, fully stocked kitchens, onsite gym and paid time off to volunteer for causes you believe in. Cisco Meraki has created an amazing equal opportunity focused office where employees thrive. We are confident you will love it here. Check out more of our benefits on our job page, at https://meraki.cisco.com/jobs, and we look forward to talking with you soon.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
At Cisco Meraki, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, inspire innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.