Product Analyst, Data & Analytics
Area of InterestBusiness Strategy and Operations
Technology InterestBig Data, Analytics
What You’ll Do
In the role of a Data Analyst, you will be working with customer experience and finance teams to build data products and enterprise metrics to measure services business performance.
- You will analyze data related to Cisco’s services business processes to accurately measure and improve profit
- Develop data driven methods to connect services finance information to the product sales to enable single lens view
- Perform data mining and pattern matching to create linkage of bookings/revenue/cost and gross margin data for services and products.
- Aid in creating visualizations for business users to effectively consume metrics
You’ll Work With
The Data & Analytics office enables Cisco business to unleash power of data and analytics to make informed business decisions. This team is responsible for leading and governing Enterprise Data and BI applications.
You'll be part of the team of data architects, analysts and engineers while being surrounded by an advanced, dynamic, creative and passionate organization that is leading efforts to digitize and demonstrate data in ways it has never been done before.
Who You Are
Our Minimum Requirements for this Role are:
- You have 9+ years’ experience working as an IT/Data/Business Analyst
- You have proven experience using statistical methods to tackle data challenges
- You have good working experience in data warehouse and business intelligence
- You can demonstrate your knowledge working with Oracle, Snowflake, Teradata or other databases, Informatica, Business objects or other BI tools
- You are able to have data driven conversations by understanding systems and business processes
- You have soft skills like negotiation and working with diverse teams
- You have superb communication and teamwork skills
- You are experienced in Agile and Waterfall development methodologies
- Preferred experience working with financial data
Why you'll love Cisco
We change the World, you will become passionate about your employer and the brand you represent. Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more meaningful than ever before in our lives. Our employees' groundbreaking ideas impact everything. Here, that means we take creative ideas from the drawing board to dynamic solutions that have real world impact.
You'll collaborate with Cisco leaders, partner with mentors, and develop incredible relationships with colleagues who share your interest in connecting the unconnected. You'll be part a team that cares about its customers, enjoys having fun, and you'll take part in changing the lives of those in our local communities. Come prepared to be encouraged and inspired.
Imagine a more secure and smarter world with unlimited bandwidth. If you want to be part of a company that is making that vision a reality, Cisco is the place to be. At Cisco, we continue to develop products that change how we live and communicate, how enterprises run intent based networks, and how Data Centers run faster with more efficiency, capacity and scalability than ever before, enabling our ecosystem to be smarter. The network of tomorrow will allow for content and creativity limited only by the imaginations of its users.
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
@Cisco #CiscoJobs #WeAreCisco
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.