Procurement Compliance Analyst - Global
Location:Offsite, RTP, North Carolina, US
Area of InterestFinance
What You’ll Do
The Global Procurement Services Compliance team serves to provide a secure ecosystem that mitigates risk for the procure-to-pay lifecycle; supports and completes audit activities; develops and maintains policies and controls that align to Cisco’s Enterprise Compliance.
In this job, you will:
- Support and conduct regular compliance reviews and audits of indirect procurement channels, including contingency labor, Ariba automated purchasing and non-standard purchasing.
- Lead quarterly internal controls certification program; Monitor findings and address with owners to ensure timely closing, including Acquisition integrations
- Research and benchmark with peer companies to support decisions to change process or governing practices within the procurement cycle
- Identify simplification and automation opportunities to increase scalable governance and reduce capacity demand within the procurement cycle
- Support the monitoring of internal, external, and supplier audit remediation plans within Global Procurement Services and with business teams
- Analyze and monitor trends of critical KPIs/KRIs
- Work with Compliance team to build and present monthly partner compliance packages
- Support the creation or modification to training on various procurement procedure topics
- Partner with Data and Reporting teams to build new metrics/KPIs to support business needs
- Maintain metrics and develop action plans for Continuous Improvement
- Manage Compliance team SharePoint site
- Validate testing scripts and results during new platforms implementations
- Compliance Assistance Form ownership, with focus to scale utilization
Who You'll Work With
Global Procurement Services (GPS) Compliance team works both within GPS to support and enable our operational teams, but also with various Finance and Controllership Corporate teams. Our team also supports the Indirect Procurement Enterprise within our Cisco’s business functions. We love to collaborate and partner to protect our company and our teams!
Who You Are
Our desired peer we hope will possess the following to bring the most of serving our partners:
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Ability to complete multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Critical-thinking and problem-solving skills
- Growing and developing analytical and research skills
- Ability to comprehend and connect the dots on various systems and processes used within the procurement cycle
- Ability to take sophisticated data sets and reduce them to relevant risk focus areas or reporting needs
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Attention to detail
- Integrity driven
- Bachelor’s in Finance or a comparable degree
- 1 year in a compliance or controllership related role
- Preferred: Finance working capital or supply chain operations experience
We are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!