Principle Software Engineer - SecureX
Location:Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Area of InterestEngineer - Software
Technology InterestCloud and Data Center, Security
Who We Are
SecureX Device Insights team is looking for a Principal Software Engineer to join the team, define, craft and evolve the Assets Management and Analytics product developed by our team. We are extracting asset data from various sources, applying an extra logic that allows the merging of endpoint details into a single entity, and are providing a Security Posture evaluation for these endpoints.
What You'll do
- Act as an engineering product expert, understanding the product in terms of its requirements, purpose and use cases.
- Work with other teams on identifying and leading collaborations.
- Leading sophisticated features development through its entire R&D lifecycle - design, implement, test, rollout, maintain and gather feedback.
- Ensure, maintain and evolve high development standards within the team.
- You’ll have an outstanding opportunity to work with state-of-the-art technologies, lead and define systems that touch a large amount of devices worldwide.
- Be part of the Cisco organization that is driving the evolution and expansion into new technology areas and market segments.
Who You Are
- Ability to deliver high quality features with extensive automation coverage, including experience applying test driven development methodology;
- Experience with developing a Cloud Native application running globally (AWS, Azure, GCP,...) , at scale;
- Experience designing and developing APIs (RESTful, GraphQL);
- Experience with working with Databases and search engines (Graph databases, NoSQL, Elasticsearch,...);
- Experience using automated API documentation tools such as Swagger;
- Experience with CI/CD;
- Leadership and mentoring abilities.
- Computer science, Software Engineering or equivalent degree with proven experience.
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here's how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!