Location:San Jose, California, US
Area of InterestCustomer Experience
At Cisco CX, our Customer Experience Platform empowers Cisco customers by providing a one-stop destination that combines Cisco expertise and methodologies with telemetry, AI/ML-driven insights, use cases, and contextual learning. CX Cloud helps Cisco customers manage the vast array of data coming from their Cisco installed technologies and applies machine learning to provide useful, impactful insights based on Deep Network Analytics. And it’s all built on industry best practices, and combined with a comprehensive suite of use-case-driven solutions that work together to drive business value across architectures. CX Cloud digitally connects customers to get the right expertise at the right time, with the right level of engagement to achieve their specific goals, faster. For more information, visit https://www.cisco.com/c/m/en_us/customer-experience/cx-cloud.html.
- BS, MS, or PhD degree in CS/EE
- 10+ years of proven industry experience
- Experience architecting large-scale AWS-based cloud-native software products/applications
- Experience architecting high-performance, highly scalable and available data-pipelines to transform, process, and store data in the cloud.
- Experience in development and testing of machine learning models based on large historical data sets.
- Architected, designed, developed, and delivered micro services-based applications
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Well versed with industry trends and technology landscape
- Experience working in a fast paced and collaborative environment and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
About the role:
We are looking for a Principal Engineer to help us design, develop, and deliver Cloud-Native SaaS products that provide world-class experience and delight customers by providing useful, actionable insights into their Networks and Operations through Deep Network Analytics, on-time with the highest quality. As a Principal Engineer you would be expected to provide technical thought leadership to the team and be ready to do hands-on design, development, testing, and de-bugging of cloud-native software components while mentoring senior and junior engineers in the team. Additionally, you would be collaborating with subject matter experts (SMEs) in Cisco technologies within CX and other Cisco teams to continuously improve the accuracy and performance of machine learning algorithms that help provide insights into customer networks.