Principal Engineer Cisco Silicon One - Oracle ERP Cloud Implementation
Location:San Jose, California, US
Area of InterestInformation Technology
At Cisco, we drive innovation to accelerate business transformation while maintaining operational excellence. With agility, quality, and security, we continuously deliver business outcomes.
What You'll Do
Cisco IT is looking for a dynamic technical architecture leader to drive transformation across Product Lifecycle Management and enablement of new ERP cloud platform for Cisco’s newly formed “Silicon Components Business” division, responsible for the following.
Drive transformation across components business division: Lead a highly skilled team of architects and product managers to design new ERP platform for Cisco’s growing silicon and semiconductor components business. Develop a long-term data strategy with in/out bound integrations across Cisco’s core ecosystem. Work closely with engineering teams to ensure alignment on the execution of the roadmap. Recruit, retain and grow a diverse, high-performing team, industry experts, leaders with vision, and influencers.
Drive Innovation: Future proof the solution by introducing AI/ML, Deep Learning and NLP technologies to enable exponential growth and efficient decision making with components business division and Product Lifecycle Management. Operate on the principal of “continuous innovation and continuous delivery” of a next-generation end-to-end ERP platform with focus on business processes, enterprise technical architecture, user experience, and change enablement.
Build relationships and drive collaboration with customers and stakeholders: Effectively collaborate, communicate and influence cross-functionally with global functional leaders of Components Business, Product Operations, Business Units, leadership across acquired companies, Finance, Enterprise Data & Analytics to gain a deep understanding of their needs and represent their perspectives with internal IT teams to shape platform innovation, development & delivery.
Define strategic planning and roadmap for components business transformation: Drive the creation and execution of short and long-term roadmap for components business in partnership with cross functional teams, define platform strategy and roadmap with clear objectives, long-term vision, and measurable goals that advance the product's vision and goals. Build superior user experience while driving higher adoption and satisfaction across the user base.
Who You Are
· Seasoned hands-on technical leader with deep experience in enabling ERP platform in cloud environment, building and delivering software products in semi-conductor and silicon domain.
· Extensive experience in enabling in/out bound integrations with Oracle Cloud ERP platform
· Deep understanding of Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) in high-tech and semiconductor manufacturing business.
· Sustained, successful trajectory (at least 10 years) in software development & in leading or supporting the execution of software-focused transformational initiatives in large organizations
· Successful track record of developing product strategy and leading teams to ship product features that bring the strategy to life.
· Have excellent communication skills, and the ability to confidently share vision & roadmap to internal/external audiences. Excellent storyteller, presenter with clarity of thought.
· Experience and background in IT systems and IT organizations beneficial, however leader with successful trajectories in software-focused role on the product side could be candidates
· Ability to quickly come up-to-speed in a complex IT environment
· Educational background in technology equivalent required, plus a graduate degree or MBA a plus
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break, and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take the difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world-changing? Be you with us!
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.GEM20