Pre-sales Systems Engineer
Area of InterestEngineer - Pre Sales and Product Management
What You'll Do
Ever wondered what it would be like to ride the wave of technological change sweeping across the world today? What about being at the heart of one of pioneering companies that built the internet?
Imagine having a meeting using video conferencing to consult with a customer who’s half-way across the globe and speaks the same language: that of technology.
In your role as a Global Virtual Sales (GVS) Systems Engineer, you will partner with our Virtual Sales Account Managers in a pre-sales consultant role. You will design solutions by having direct (through Cisco) and indirect (through Cisco partners) responsibilities for accounts in the commercial market space. You will also learn from your international peers by participating in internal technical gatherings and share your expertise with others in return. In the end, the outcome is: help people, connect lives & change the world – that’s what we do.
Who You'll Work With
As a member of the Systems Engineering team within the GVS and Engineering organization, you will be part of one of Cisco’s fastest growing sales teams and talent engines. This is a diverse and motivated team that consistently delivers profitable growth across multiple geographies and market verticals.
We connect Cisco customers with solutions that can transform their businesses and change the world. We will provide you with a platform for success including: coaching, training, mentoring and on-the-job learning that will strongly support you in your career advancement.
You will discover an innovative, flexible and award-winning working environment using the latest Cisco technologies. Our teams adapt rapidly in response to market changes and we are all highly encouraged to give back to our local communities and chosen volunteer organisations. We're such a big believer in corporate social responsibility (CSR) that we offer all of our employees a certain amount of days per year to be able to focus on serving the CSR cause closest to their hearts.
Who You Are
Are you passionate about technology and how it can affect positive change? We look for people who are able to work in a dynamic environment and who strive to constantly improve things around them. People who get a kick out of designing and showcasing technical solutions. Do you also value great collaboration and strong interpersonal relationships? Then this is the place for you.
Our minimum requirements for this role:
· Science, Technology or Mathematics related major
· 1 to 3 years of Industry related experience and a passion for the pre-sales engineering role
· Good generalist knowledge across Cisco’s solutions set is preferred (Enterprise Networking, Collaboration, Data Centre/Cloud and Security)
· Strong knowledge including solution, technology and product offerings
· Fluency in written and verbal communication in Polish and Czech.
· Strong communication and presentation skills.
· CCNA, CCNP and other industry certifications are a plus
· Experience with multiple software languages is a definite plus.
· Innate curiosity and eagerness to learn; at ease with a fast-paced work environment
· A natural team player
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference. Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people
· We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
· We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices
· We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek?
Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco