People and Communities - Workday Solution Consultant - Security, Digital Experience
Location:RTP, North Carolina, US
Additional Location(s)Krakow, Poland
Area of InterestHuman Resources
Why You’ll Love Cisco
We change the World, you will become passionate about your employer and the brand you represent. Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more meaningful than ever before in our lives. Our employees' groundbreaking ideas impact everything. Here, that means we take creative ideas from the drawing board to dynamic solutions that have real world impact. You'll collaborate with Cisco leaders, partner with mentors, and develop incredible relationships with colleagues who share your interest in connecting the unconnected. You'll be part a team that cares about its customers, enjoys having fun, and you'll take part in changing the lives of those in our local communities. Come prepared to be encouraged and inspired.
Who You'll Work With
Workday Solutions team is a Global Digital Product team providing production support for our enterprise HRMS platform and delivering new capabilities and value into the platform. We are partners with our People and Communities leadership team and enable digital solutions for our portfolio of offerings for our people @ Cisco. We have a culture of innovation, collaboration and digital curiosity and are continually seeking to improve our approach to the work we do.
What You’ll Do
- Design and configuration of security groups for future enhancements and optimization.
- Review and approve the role assignments as security administrator
- Continuously research Workday Community to check for enhancements, updates in Workday
- Participating in cross functional discussions on future enhancements
- Troubleshoot security defects and provide resolution as a Level 2 support
- Over time train the new Security Admin resources and provide guidance and instruction to other team members and coaching to more junior team members.
- Liaison with all product areas for new WD releases (e.g., when new domains become available and need to be activated)
- Monitor system access
- Keeps design and process documentation current
- Understands other solutions and applications and how they interact with Workday
- Interface regularly with the Access Request Team
- Interface regularly with all the Workday product teams
Who You Are
- Wired with curiosity for all things digital and a passion for learning and continuous improvement
- Possesses sound analytical problem-solving and documentation skills
- Manage multiple priorities and continuously look to prioritize individual scope
- Strong decision making and critical thinking capabilities
- Comfortable working with minimal supervision and possesses excellent interpersonal skills and teaming skills
- Ability to clearly communicate and develop a shared understanding of complex concepts, including via delivering training/demos (presentations and/or facilitation) both in person and virtual (webex and/or telepresence)
- 3+ years translating business requirements into digital solutions
- 5 years IT, Business or HR experience
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!