People and Communities - Operations Manager - Annual Sales Goaling
Location:RTP, North Carolina, US
Area of InterestHuman Resources
Why You’ll Love Cisco
We change the World, you will become passionate about your employer and the brand you represent. Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more meaningful than ever before in our lives. Our employees' groundbreaking ideas impact everything. Here, that means we take creative ideas from the drawing board to dynamic solutions that have real world impact. You'll collaborate with Cisco leaders, partner with mentors, and develop incredible relationships with colleagues who share your interest in connecting the unconnected. You'll be part a team that cares about its customers, enjoys having fun, and you'll take part in changing the lives of those in our local communities. Come prepared to be encouraged and inspired.
What You'll Do
In this role as Operations Manager, you will manage the end-to-end Sales New Year Readiness (NYR) program that enables Sales goaling for Cisco globally. The Operations Manager will work cross-functionally with partners in the People Experience and Sales organizations in order to establish business requirements and create project plans. You will drive accountability across the project team in meeting timelines and deliverables, identify areas for program optimization, develop mitigation plans to resolve incoming issues, and provide status updates to Compensation Leadership during the lifecycle of the program.
Who You Are
You provide guidance and leadership to the Business Analyst responsible for: Conducting audits, creation of employee data files, performing QA on data transactions, and overall management of reporting requirements for the program.
- You engage with stakeholders and clarify roles/responsibilities across all teams
- You develop a web presence, including content and ongoing updates for SharePoint sites
- You coordinate required trainings & program change management
- You engage with various portfolios within the People Experience organization such as Join & Connect, Global People Support, Country People Services, Employee Data Team, etc.
- You communicate to core team throughout program
- You create bi-weekly executive summaries
- You create action plans for future program based on feedback and challenges
- You strive for continuous improvement analysis and recommendations
- You have excellent decision-making capabilities
- Ability to build solid relationships and influence both peers and leadership
- Proven ability to drive results and understand connection points across multiple organizations
- Ability to work globally, and with a wide range of skill levels across Cisco’s People & Communities (HR) and Sales organizations
Other responsibilities include supporting and leading other medium to large projects for Global Compensation outside of the Sales NYR cycle.
Our minimum requirements for this role:
- 5-7 years project/portfolio management experience, with a history of managing large and complex projects
- Compensation or Sales goaling experience highly desired
- Strong leadership and managerial skills
- PMP highly desired, but not required
- Effective communicator with strong verbal and written communication skills; have ability to communicate with all levels of management effectively
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair - Don’t care. Tattoos - Show off your ink. Like polka dots - That’s cool. Pop culture geek - Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing - Be you, with us!
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.