People and Communities (HR), Senior Business Partner - Meraki
Location:San Francisco, California, US
Additional Location(s)SF only - must be on-site
Area of InterestHuman Resources
What You Will Do:
As a business unit of Cisco, Meraki, seeks a thoughtful, resourceful, and dedicated leader to direct a team of People and Communities (HR), Business Partners. You will be responsible for partnering with our leaders to continue to help Meraki evolve and grow.
This role requires a leader that is able to connect with, advise, and coach leaders to help them grow teams that consistently deliver their best work. You are adept at forming relationships and dedicated to aligning the business’ needs with our people strategy. We are proud of our team, and we are looking for a talented individual who shares our passion for helping individuals and teams develop and grow to meet the demands of the business both today and in the future.
- You will lead a global team of People and Communities Business Partners who support Meraki and partner closely with the Cisco HR ecosystem.
- You will partner with senior management to develop and translate business strategy to talent management strategy and coordinate implementation.
- You will build and lead large scale structural and organizational design changes.
- You will develop and coach executive and senior management teams.
- You will drive change management initiatives with a focus on shifts to culture, leadership and management requirements, and systems and processes.
- You will engage in strategic workforce planning.
- You will lead senior talent and performance management efforts.
- Work with leaders to scope and execute great people projects. To do this you will leverage and integrate Annual Cycle Programs to reinforce company-wide HR strategy Workforce planning, Performance Management, Career Development, Executive Compensation and Rewards, Talent Reviews and Talent Attraction.
- Utilize best practices and sound judgment to help leaders make difficult decisions.
- Consult with leaders to help them navigate through employee issues, so they understand the different risks and benefits of different scenarios to make the best decision possible for the organization.
- Maintain a great working environment and culture for the business unit to help ensure we are living in alignment with Meraki’s mission, vision, and values.
Who You Are
- Bachelor's Degree - MBA or master’s degree preferred
- 10+ years of HR experience or equivalent experience in roles of increasing complexity/scope
- HR business partnering experience supporting a global technical organization
Additionally, we would like for you have:
- Experience in leading people and teams
- Strong Business Acumen
- Demonstrated success in establishing business relationships as an advisor and consultant with strong HR expertise and judgment
- Extensive capacity to influence business leaders individually and collectively
- Expertise in identifying and driving HR solutions that align to business strategy
- Intuitive, conceptual, systems focused thinker with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Courage to propose solutions others are reluctant to address and act in the face of resistance in the best interests of the business
Meraki is the fastest growing cloud-managed networking team in the world with products and technology architecture that are changing the face of enterprise networking and making cloud- managed IT a reality. Headquartered in San Francisco, the team has a growing international footprint with offices in Europe, Australia, Singapore, Japan, and China.
Meraki is making IT easier, faster, and smarter.