Area of InterestHuman Resources
Who You'll Work With
In Cisco, HR organization is called as People & Communities. As a Communities Country Consultant, you partner with the Singapore country leader and ambassadors to evangelize and execute People & Communities country and functional strategies. Feed insights to shape priorities. Provide strategic consulting, drive adoption, ensure a positive employee experience, and ensure scale across communities.
What You Will Do
Strategic Consulting and Trusted Advisor
- Relationship management for broad spectrum of country operations in partnership with SME – Local authorities, Employee Reps groups, Country Leadership Board, Employees, Country Leaders, People Leaders
- Cross functional / country collaboration aligned to Community Leader vision and country people plan
- Maintain market compliance requirements with SME support to ensure retention of high standards as an employer of choice (legal, policy changes, I&C, audit)
- Partner with Experience/@Scale Teams to provide insights, market Intel & trends, identifying opportunities, policy or benefit changes that will help foster innovation and revised offers or solutions.
Advocacy and Portfolio Adoption
- Define and implement consistent framework, content and delivery model for in-country engagement events, requirements and initiatives
- Set Country benefit strategy in partnership with Total Rewards including benefit changes, new benefit introductions and vendor selections
- Orchestrate execution of country M&A activities against regional and global M&A integration plan
- Oversee end-to-end planning, execution, management and closure of redundancy process
- Oversee country compliance in partnership with PX, People Shared Services, Payroll etc
- Manage escalations, support first contact incident management and support People Support Local Services team with local issues and requirements
Deep Understanding and Insights
- Support shaping of community / country people plans through deep understanding of the community, relevant industry trends and delivery of insights
- Partner with Data Team to provide Country Insights & Intelligence
Transformation Enablement and Change
- Support external Cisco events & activities with globally aligned and consistent narrative
- Drive in-country future of work and I&C Partnerships
- Leverage first, define only if missing, global best practice for external awards submissions (e.g. GPTW)
- Employee Branding, External PR, Cisco on Cisco influencing
- Serve as Champion of all communities to organize, drive or guide cross-community / country transformations where appropriate
- Sponsor campaigns and programs to foster community engagement
Who You Are
- Holder of a recognized degree in HRM or business-related degree
- 10+ years of relevant experience (HR Generalist) in IT industry, multinational, dynamic and fast paced culture preferred.
- Confident, independent, dynamic, proactive, people and results-oriented personality with excellent interpersonal and influencing skills
- Builds relationships - Initiates, develops, and maintains genuine trusting partnerships with others that go beyond transactional interactions.
- Actively cultivates network of relationships across functions
- Has deep country knowledge and local expertise
- Uses data and insights to inform decisions and proactively manage opportunities & risks
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.