Payroll Specialist for Poland
Area of InterestFinance
Payroll Specialist for Poland
Our payroll team looks after the payroll needs of all Cisco countries across our EMEAR region. Payroll Team manages or directly runs the accurate and timely payments for over 13,000 employees in over 60 countries. This gives professionals in the team a chance to gain significant exposure to the payroll practices in many different countries.
What You'll Do
Responsible for End-to-End payroll process for one/several markets/countries in EMEAR Central Region in an in-house payroll processing or outsourced to local vendor. For specific countries you would be assigned to, you will be responsible for:
- Preparing payroll input, gathering information required for processing
- Reviewing and controlling payroll files
- Preparing payroll payments and journals
- Point of contact for the business partners (i.e. - HR and Finance)
- Supporting other Team members with different payroll activities
- Employee Support
- Support with transition project considering implementation of in-house model for Poland
- Requires Bachelor’s degree preferably in Finance/Accounting field
- At least 3-5 years of payroll experience with multi country support or equivalent experience in the areas of customer service, human resources, benefits administration, financial institution, application support or other relevant work experience
- At least 1+ year Experience in Polish Payroll processing
- Professional written and verbal communication skills in English
- Experience with system ADP GV or SAP
- Advanced level Excel skills including the ability to manipulate data accurately and the ability to create meaningful reports
- Experience at turning raw data into meaningful reports for different audiences
- Hands-on experience of data entry and data validation with an ability to carry such tasks out with a high level of discipline and accuracy
- Experience at being part of the payroll improvement projects
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Must possess critical thinking skills and enjoy problem solving
- A comfort level with change, the ability to adapt to change and the ability to recover quickly from adversity
- Be a self-starter who can prioritize tasks and manage deadlines
- Positive/can do attitude
- Proactiveness and teamwork disposition
Additional advantageous experience
- Experience with Workday and/or Oracle
- Some experience in payroll for countries like Slovakia, Czech Republic, Austria, Switzerland, Netherlands
- Experience in a multinational remuneration environment
- Experience in accounting on basic to intermediate level
- Partnering skills - with the payroll stakeholders such as HR or Finance
- Sense of urgency and ownership; self-motivation to take on new challenges
- Eager to learn new processes and be part of the improvement projects
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!