Payroll Specialist - EMEAR region
Location:Moscow, Russian Federation
Area of InterestFinance
Our payroll team looks after the payroll needs of all Cisco countries across our EMEAR region. Payroll Team manages or directly runs the accurate and timely payments for over 13,000 employees in over 60 countries. This gives professionals in the team a chance to gain significant exposure to the payroll practices in many different countries.
What You'll Do
Representing Cisco Payroll Operations Team locally in Cisco Russia.
EMEAR Payroll Team is located in Krakow, Poland. We are looking for a person who will be locally representing Cisco Payroll team in Moscow, Russia with outstanding English and Russian.
You will be responsible for:
- monitoring of the Payroll Processes from the Russian law and regulation perspective
- Representing Payroll Ops on any compliance related meetings locally
- Liaison with Compliance manager
- Archiving/filing payroll related hard copies and keeping the archived documentation log
- POA signing of documents related to payroll: 2NDFL, payroll termination documents
- Submission of the statutory reports on behalf of the Cisco Russia prepared by the local payroll vendor
- Ensuring processes are well defined and documented
- Supporting payroll process for smaller entity in Russia/ Payroll back up for other entities, e.g. RCIS
- Employee’s case management: supporting with solving employee’s payroll related queries
One of the points of contact for the business partners (i.e. HR and Finance)
- Financial Analysis and planning: able to calculate impacts of law changes in term of social security, benefits, tax wages
- Whenever needed, representing payroll during employee informative meetings.
- Requires Bachelor’s degree
- At least 2+ years of payroll, accounting, or HR experience with multi country support or equivalent experience in the areas of customer service, human resources, benefits administration, financial institution, application support or other relevant work experience
Knowledge of the Russia laws and regulations related to employment, hire to retire, payroll or accounting
- Professional written and verbal communication skills in English and Russian
- Intermediate to advanced level Excel skills including the ability to manipulate data accurately and the ability to create meaningful reports
- Experience at turning raw data into meaningful reports for different audiences
- Hands-on experience of data entry and data validation with an ability to carry such tasks out with a high level of discipline and accuracy
- Experience at being part of the payroll improvement projects
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Must possess critical thinking skills and enjoy problem solving
- A comfort level with change, the ability to adapt to change and the ability to recover quickly from adversity
- Be a self-starter who can prioritize tasks and manage deadlines
- Positive/can do attitude
- Proactiveness and teamwork disposition
- Good judgment and confidentiality
- Experience with any payroll system and Workday as HR system
- 3-year experience of working in Payroll or Accounting (working with different payroll vendors and on multiple countries) is also a plus
- Problem solving
- Experience in accounting on basic to intermediate level
- Payroll qualifications recognized in the relevant country
- Meets challenging deadlines under pressure and balance multiple priorities
- Partnering skills - with the payroll stakeholders such as HR or Finance
- Sense of urgency and ownership; self-motivation to take on new challenges
- Eager to learn new processes and be part of the improvement projects
- Stakeholder relationship management
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!