Location:Mexico City, Mexico
Area of InterestHuman Resources
Payroll Analyst – Mexico City
This role requires accurate processing, recording, and collecting payroll data, making sure that all work hours, benefits as well as statutory and voluntary deductions are logged and executed accurately. We are passionate about our people receiving the correct compensation in a timely manner. You’ll use technology with accuracy and efficiency. You can be trusted with sensitive information and have good communication skills to provide internal and external customer service. You will thrive in this role and grow with a fantastic company voted among the best places to work in Mexico! If you haven’t done payroll before, but have some accounting or finance education or experience, give this a try – we’ll train you.
Your main responsibilities will be to provide accurate payroll processes for an assigned group and ensure payroll compliance. These responsibilities imply managing the workflow to ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely, perform daily operations by calculating, controlling and issuing pay slips, make corrections to pay discrepancies, process manual off-cycle checks, comply with company policies and procedure and payroll tax regulations. You will also participate in initiatives and major technology transformation by:
- Helping us improve our payroll process with new ideas and excellence in our customer service.
- Helping us implement leading edge technology and automation; improving our process and efficiency along the way
- Partnering with HR, Finance and Operations.
Your success will depend on your comprehensive knowledge of finance/accounting controls (payroll knowledge preferred), your professionalism and ability to guard the confidentiality of our work. Additionally, you will demonstrate:
- Good mathematical skills and strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work individually and within the teams
- Ability to learn new systems, while also having intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Flexibility and adaptability in your daily work and during a change course when business requires it
- Organizational and time management skills required to manage workflow for timely payroll transactions and daily operations
- Fluency in English is critical since you will be interacting with international teams. You are comfortable and confident conversing with and writing to native speakers.
- 0-5 years of accounting, finance, or payroll experience; new university graduates are welcome
- Bachelor’s Degree