Location:RTP, North Carolina, US
Area of InterestFinance
- Mange both in-house and outsourced R2R operations for multiple legal entities with sophisticated & voluminous transactions, responsible for their accounting & compliance in accordance with USGAAP & SOX/Standard Operative Procedures respectively
- Outstanding attention to detail and the ability to maintain confidentiality of information as required.
- Review Payroll accounting methods and procedures. Hands on experience in US and Canada Payroll accounting process is required
- Participate in sophisticated projects & lead medium to low projects independently.
- Ability to seek & resolve complex accounting/process issues.
- Planning and driving book close activities, successfully collaborating closely between key account partners
- Support financial and compliance audits by collaborating closely with controllers and auditors.
- Drive post-mortem reviews with Key stakeholders including Outsourcing partners and supervising the key operational metrics & SLA's
- Ability to think critically and drive process improvements.
- Build and maintain effective partnerships with key cross functional partners.
- Collaborate seamlessly with key partners including Operations, Controllership, Compliance, Tax, and other significant functions to drive global projects
- Supervise the health & hygiene of process/related accounts and provide right level of visibility/assurance to senior management
- Adherence to both Sox and internal controls.
- Ability to review the payroll process and suggest appropriate controls to mitigate risks.
- Identify and drive automation initiatives that are scalable
- Drive continuous process improvements/standardization by challenging the normal & fundamentally change the way business processes are driven.
- Ability to define and develop a Shared Services Strategy, bring iWho will you work with
Global CCG Shared Service (GCSS) team works as a Centre of Excellence for global processes related to R2R to enable continued business transformation. Partnering with stakeholders to develop an effective and efficient finance function adding value through a solution-oriented mind-set.
Transformation & process improvements
Internal controls & operational metrics
- 10 + years of working experience in Accounting Operations, within a process oriented and ERP driven MNC environment.
- CPA or an advanced finance/Accounting degree would be an advantage.
- Strong Accounting background with a controllership mind-set.
- Experience in Payroll Accounting required.
- Working knowledge of ADP global view system would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication & networking skills, handle expectations of senior leadership and key internal teams/external partners. Have executive presence.
- Working knowledge of Oracle Financials ERP, Microsoft XL, PPT, Word and other office tools
- Should be independent and operate with limited supervision.
- Solution mind-set and strong analytical skills.
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!