Partner Transformation Business Development Manager
Location:Dubai, Dubayy, United Arab Emirates
Area of InterestBusiness Development
Partner Transformation BDM
Mastering Customer Experience with our Partners
What you tell others about your role.
As a Partner Transformation BDM my role is to ensure our Partners understand how selling Recurring Software increases value, differentiation and long-term customer loyalty. I encourage Partners to engage with their customers in a new way, by not only uncovering their business objectives and needs but also by creating a personal journey maps allowing a creation new experiences delivered by a combination of Cisco solutions and sales plays combined with Partner professional services. I lead Partners to investments into their own customer success portfolio and offer creation. I ensure they have all necessary competencies to successfully monetize their investments in the lifecycle practices and as per go-to market plans. I bring to bear support of the EMEAR Partner Transformation Office, build the strategies for my approach with the team members of the Partner Transformation team (Adoption and Renewal Managers) and execute closely with the Partner Account teams.
Who you work with.
You are a member of the Partner Transformation team that works alongside our Partners, who are willing to transform their business models to deliver new value propositions to their customers based on subscription solutions. You are an extended member Partner Account team, you engage with EMEAR Partner Transformation Office, Specialist team, Customer Experience specialists and other members of the EPO.
Who you are.
You are an expert sales professional who gets motivated by an opportunity to be a part of the team that takes Partners through the biggest business transformation challenge to date. You see opportunities rather than challenges. You understand the value of new consumption models and changing customers’ needs and are able to translate them to a straightforward business conversation. You are an ambitious team player who enjoys a collaborative approach to business tasks.
What you know and what you do.
- Understand your Partner’s strategic intent, their business model, business objectives, and operational maturity. You are capable to map them out into EMEAR Partner Transformational framework to understand Partner progress and potential gaps to be closed in the process of teaching Partner to sell new offers and monetize the investment into Customer Success practice
- Build a relationship with Partner execution teams (alliance manager, transformation leader, finance director, sales director, sales managers, sales teams, BDMs), Cisco CX team, and Cisco’s Partner Account team (Channel leader, PAM)
- Challenge your Partner to think differently about their customers’ “jobs to get done” and set clear objectives of how to deliver value propositions to meet customer’s business needs
- Lead your Partner through Customer Value design principles to introduce new customer engagement principles
- Build an engaging value proposition story matching Partner strategic intent and educate them on the Recurring Software (RS) portfolio
- Ensure Partner understands the value of their own SW IP product and DevOps competence
- Engage closely with Adopt and Renew Managers in building the plan for transformation of the Partner landscape
- Engage with Partner teams on planning Partner competence development (specializations, lifecycle practice, sellers training)
- Assist partner in building their differentiated services portfolio that clearly defines the unique value propositions
- Together with Partner account team and Partner sales leader, develop a GTM plan that highlights the monetization of the new Customer Success Capabilities
- Build the practice and engage Partner account teams in ensuring all pipeline opportunities include RS
- Promote Partner practice of including licensing and asset management in every deal
- Strong sales background with the ability to translate outcome-based requirements into Cisco solutions
- Experience with subscription and software offers
- Strong team player, ability to motivate distributed teams also in a matrix organization
- Coaching and influence competence
- Strong operational skills, ability to execute agreed objectives
- Ability to build a business plan
- Ability to understand & recommend an innovation to Partner’s business model
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Advanced degree is preferred along with at least 3 years of related sales experience
- Strong “Get it done” attitude
- The position requires excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you are looking for hands-on involvement in crafting the future direction of Cisco, Partners and Customer Experience, we have a place for you.
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.