Partner Technical Solutions Architect, Enterprise Networking, Southeast
Location:Atlanta, Georgia, US
Area of InterestEngineer - Pre Sales and Product Management
Technology InterestAI or Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Analytics, Cloud and Data Center, Collaboration, Video, Internet of Everything, Networking, Security
- Create and validate the partner strategic and tactical Technical Business Plans
- Support, influence, and implement effective partner service practices and offerings
- Involve learning partners and internal training to help partners improve technical sales and adoption capability
- Ensure partner technical resources are provided appropriate products, solutions and architectures training
- Provide positioning and business case development training (for partner to use with customer) to senior partner technical leadership. Focus enablement around Cisco Enterprise Networking
- Evaluate partners’ technical readiness relative to Cisco’s technical strategy (solutions, product, quality of service, reputation) and identify gaps
- Provide technical direction and influence new and existing partners toward developing new Cisco-based solutions
- Provide input to business counterparts and management in structuring new partnerships
- Encourage partner alignment around Cisco Enterprise Networking
- Cross-communicate Cisco and partner value propositions, especially between partner and Cisco field TSAs
- Proactively gather insight into strategic/high-value opportunities that the Partner is pursuing and communicate with Cisco field teams
Market Analysis and Planning
- Provide input regarding partner landscape within an assigned market, solutions offered, quality of service and technical reputation
- Provide input to coverage plan and capacity model based on partner needs in assigned market
Personal and Organizational Development
- Provide feedback to Cisco business entities on features and solutions gaps
- Ability to recognize potential competitive advantage of Cisco solutions from partner perspective
- Desire to achieve greater technical proficiency
Who You Are
- You are a technical professional with deep knowledge of Cisco Enterprise Networking products, solutions, technologies and related programs.
- You collaborate across the Cisco team to execute partner capability development.
- You will educate Partners on Cisco's architectural plays and drives partner solution innovation, investment, and practice building in alignment with architectural and solution strategies.
- You work with Senior Partner technical and business leadership to co-develop technical business plan, investment business case, and execution/enablement needs.
- You innovate to accelerate partner transition in alignment with Cisco’s evolution.
Our minimum requirements for this role are
- 10+ years related experience
- Pre-sales experience required
- BS/BA (EE/CS) and/or CCIE certification or multi-domain experience desirable and highly preferred