Partner Success Program Manager, Greater China
Area of InterestCustomer Experience
What You'll Do
- Partner-focused role that leads adoption and activation of software architectures and services
- Demonstrate and educate new customers on how to use Cisco products and technologies in a manner that is tailored to their specific use-case
- Monitor usage, health gauges in order to create a retention strategy
- Interlock with sales team to contribute to overall partner account strategy for LAER motion
- Support Partner Account Managers and Architecture PAMs to i) Incubates adoption practices to sell white label CX offer ii) Advise partners on building Telemetry & insights iii) Enable partners to sell customer lifecycle
Who You Are
- You have 3-5 years of experience working in a high tech industry or related industries with 2-3 years of relationship management experience, ideally in a Partner Sales or channel management role. Ideally with strong understanding of the Partner and Channels landscape in *specific theater*
- Business and Technical acumen from different partner business models is ideal.
- A demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions for Partners
- Flexible to work within a geographically distributed and matrixed environment. Passionate, positive, with a creative attitude and the ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced and changing environment.
- An autonomous thought process and can drive business results.
- Strong communication and listening skills
At Cisco, each person brings their different talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything - people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.