Partner Solutions Architect, EMEAR
Location:Offsite, London, United Kingdom
Area of InterestSales - Product
Technology InterestCloud and Data Center
Partner Solutions Architect - Can be based in Netherlands, Sweden, Norway or Denmark.
At Cisco Meraki, we are making IT easier, faster, and smarter by building technology that simply works. Meraki’s Dashboard drastically simplifies the process of deploying, configuring and running distributed networks, enabling customers to focus on what's most meaningful to them: their students, patients, customers, and businesses.
Do you want to work for an inspiring, positive company, with creative and collaborative colleagues? At Cisco Meraki, we're on track to be the most successful acquisition in Cisco’s history (and certainly the most fun)! We provide unparalleled company culture; career development; stimulating work, and benefits! But what truly makes Meraki special are the people – we are people who keep the culture strong and make working here exciting, meaningful, and rewarding.
As a Partner Solutions Architect, you will have the unique opportunity to interpret the technical vision of our most strategic channel partners and define Meraki’s technical pre-sales strategy for these accounts. You will own key relationships with technical stakeholder from these partners, liaise with Meraki channel, sales, and other systems engineering teams to execute on initiatives that you design to grow the adoption of Meraki products.
- Drive growing revenue for our most strategic partners through technical engagements, solution development and technical training activities.
- Design high-level, detailed consultative solutions and provide technical pre-sales coverage for selected channel partner accounts.
- Build, demonstrate and document technical solutions that showcase the full capabilities of the Meraki Platform.
- Understand and articulate Cisco's cross-architecture product strategy, and use this knowledge to facilitate better collaboration across multiple Cisco teams and execute on the partner’s vision.
- Work with Cisco’s regional and global partner organizations to drive prioritization of resources and development of strategies to further enable technical sales.
- Coordinate and conduct technical enablement training and service creation workshops for partners that highlight Meraki Platform solutions.
You are an ideal candidate if you have:
- Experience with designing or deploying wired and wireless networks, including firewalls, content filters, routing/switching, VLAN's, 802.11, etc.
- Significant experience in technical pre-sales, post-sales or product management roles (solutions architect, systems engineer, sales engineer, network engineer, product manager, etc.).
- Deep and broad industry knowledge of the partner and vendor landscape within the region.
- Knowledge of networking or software industry sales cycle, and validated negotiation techniques.
- Strong interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to multitask and set priorities.
- Experience with object-oriented software development languages, Python, Java, C/C++.
- Ability and willingness to travel 50%.
At Cisco Meraki, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, inspire innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.