Partner Solutions Architect, APO, Verizon
Location:Offsite, Iselin, New Jersey, US
Area of InterestEngineer - Pre Sales and Product Management
What You’ll Do
A passion for partnership and the drive to support our joint customers with an unmatched suite of Cisco Powered Managed Services are traits of the Technical Solutions Architect in Cisco's America’s Partner Organization!!
- In this role you will support some of the largest Service Providers in the World delivering Cisco Powered SDWAN and SASE Managed Services, including developing and delivering Training curriculum to Partner Systems Architects.
- Teamed with Partner Account Managers and Partner Systems Architects, you will design, quote, and recommend Cisco Solutions that will solve our Customers critical business needs.
Who You’ll Work With
You will work with a diverse and inclusive Team of Partner Account Managers, Business Development Managers, and peer Architects.
- Together, this Team has more than 300 years of experience selling with Global Service Providers.
- The Team works hard and plays hard.
- Cisco encourages volunteer work and our Team gives time to many organizations outside Cisco, including diversity and women’s groups, Higher Education training, and Veterans job skill building.
Who You Are
Are you ready to make a difference and are passionate about Customer experience who excited by innovation and new technology? A Team player who enjoys sharing new knowledge the efficiency of the Team?
- 4+ years of related experience.
- Cisco SDWAN/SASE solution experience or relevant experience in key competitor offerings.
- Pre-Sales Engineering experience required.
- Typically requires BS/BA/EE/CS education.
- Baseline SE Skill and in depth knowledge in at least one of the following architecture specializations – Routing, SDWAN, Switching, 802.11 Wireless, 4G/5G Cellular, Security, or Collaboration.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco
@Cisco #CiscoJobs #WeAreCisco #CiscoSE #SystemsEngineer #Presales #PresalesEngineer
Cisco requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated or have an approved religious or medical accommodation. Candidates accepting an offer must provide proof of vaccination status on their first day. If someone anticipates requesting an accommodation for this requirement, they must receive approval before the start date. Candidates receiving an offer will receive additional information about the accommodation process at the time of the offer. All offers of employment are contingent upon complying with Cisco's vaccination policy.