Partner Solutions Architect - ANZ
Location:Sydney, NSW, Australia
Area of InterestSales - Services, Solutions, Customer Success
Technology InterestCloud and Data Center
Partner Solutions Architect
Cisco Meraki is the fastest growing cloud-managed networking platform in the world, with products and technology architecture that are changing the landscape of enterprise networking and making cloud- managed IT a reality.
As a Partner Solutions Architect, you will have the unique opportunity to interpret the technical vision of our most strategic channel partners and define Meraki’s technical pre-sales strategy for these accounts. You will lead our technical account strategy and own technical stakeholder relationships with these partners, liaise with Meraki channel, sales, and other systems engineering teams to help support the rapid growth and adoption of Meraki products.
- Drive rapidly growing revenue for our most strategic partners through technical engagements, solution development and technical training activities.
- Understand business requirements and be able to translate them into technical requirements.
- Design high-level, detailed consultative solutions and provide technical pre-sales support for selected channel partner accounts.
- Build, demonstrate and document technical solutions that showcase the full capabilities of the Meraki Platform.
- Understand and articulate Cisco's Product Architecture and Services, and use this knowledge to facilitate better collaboration and understanding of the partner’s requirements across multiple parts of the Cisco organization.
- Work with Cisco’s regional and global partner organizations to drive prioritization of resources by collecting feedback and developing a strategy to further enable technical sales.
- Coordinate and conduct technical enablement and service creation workshops for partners that highlight Meraki Platform solutions.
You are an ideal candidate if you have:
- Extensive experience with wired and wireless networks, including firewalls, content filters, routing/switching, VLAN's, 802.11, etc.
- 5+ years of experience in technical pre-sales, post-sales or product management roles (solutions architect, systems engineer, sales engineer, network engineer, product manager, etc.).
- Deep and broad industry knowledge of the partner and vendor landscape within the region.
- Knowledge of networking or software industry sales cycle, and validated negotiation techniques.
- Strong interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to multitask and set priorities.
- Experience with object-oriented software development languages, Python, Java, C/C++.
- Ability and willingness to travel 50%.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
At Cisco Meraki, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, inspire innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.