Partner Solution Assurance Manager - Webex Contact Center
Area of InterestSales - Services, Solutions, Customer Success
Technology InterestCollaboration, Video
The Business Entity:
The Cisco Contact Center Business Unit is a global leader in contact center solutions. Our software portfolio enables businesses to provide world class customer care to their customer base. The contact center industry is currently going to through several major transformations: rapid transition from premises solutions to cloud-delivered solutions, and expansion of the role of customer care from providing operational efficiencies to providing excellent customer journeys. Join the world leader in the Collaboration business group and the Webex Contact Center team as we execute the most aggressive growth plan ever.
The Solution Assurance teams charter and role is to build confidence across all stages of solution delivery lifecycle to drive customer success globally, delivering on vision of becoming #1 in the market place. Execution of this vision requires driving higher customer satisfaction by ensuring right architectures are in place, managing critical customers and escalations, and technically enabling our partners and customers on our solutions. This responsibility will enable the business to leverage real world customer practices being incorporated into software development to improve product quality, serviceability, usability and reliability.
Our software product is run by who's who of Fortune 500 customers and service providers. Our customers expect, and get, uninterrupted continuous operation. Your role is critical in ensuring that Cisco's customer's operations go uninterrupted. You will work as part of a team of experts on different products within Cisco's Customer care portfolio providing critical troubleshooting and consulting services to Cisco's collaboration customers. The opportunity exposes you to a variety of technologies and solutions that are being used by huge number of customers worldwide.
In this role you work with your peers, engineering, product management and across organizational boundaries with sales, services, support, partners and leadership to solve customer problems as well as build, maintain, and grow customer and partner loyalty.
What you bring to the role:
As a Partner Solution Assurance Manager, you join our team to manage and enable key partners on Webex Contact Center with goal to increase product adoption.
You will be responsible and fully accountable for managing multiple partners serving as "trusted advisor" on the Webex Contact Center.
The Partner Solution Assurance Manager is also expected to coordinate internal resources in order to deliver improved business results on behalf of the clients through new and existing services. The position requires frequent communication with internal teams regarding client status, new opportunities and resolution of problems and issues.
Partner Solution Assurance Manager is a key partner with field account teams in managing relationships.
A successful candidate should have a strong presence, strong sense of ownership in driving escalations to resolution and be able to think on their feet while meeting with clients. They will leverage an ability to quickly grasp new use cases and acquire new platform knowledge through independent study, as well as through interaction with other team members. The candidate will be able to discuss technology through the language of business, know when to be more or less detailed, and evoke confidence in our solutions and technology to help remove any barriers a customer might encounter.
Partner Management: High touch engagement with partner leadership and staff members with sharp focus on developing Webex Contact Center Business. Develop and maintain long term relationship with key partner stakeholders by supporting the partners to grow and maintain their customer base. Regular touch points with partner sales teams to review deal pipeline and provide support necessary to Win the business. Lead quarterly business reviews with partners to assess Cisco and Partner performance using join success metrics. Enable the partners to develop demo strategies that align with the BU vision and goals. Keep the partner up to date on training and on-demand knowledge content relevant to the product. Be the path that partner can take to escalate issues related to issues their customers are experiencing with the product. Represent “Voice of the partner” in key cross functional forums.
Engineering Empowerment: Works closely with Product Line engineering groups across Cisco. Identify use cases not yet covered by our current platform/Patterns on issues faced by customers and submit them to product management. Be creative about using tools at your disposal to provide excellent service and unique solutions that drive partner success. Provide timely executive summary status reporting to management.
· 7+ years related experience preferred
· B.S or Masters in Business or Technical degree
· Solid and proven client management experience
· Experience with Contact Center design and deployment, IVR or other related technologies
· Excellent people management and relationship management skills
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills
· Strong understanding of project management tools and methodologies
· Ability to understand client's business needs and recommend solutions that meet them
· Willing to stretch limits, challenge status quo and take on new challenges.
· Travel to client site(s) expected (10-20%)
· Experience with Collaboration technologies such as chat, email, SMS etc., SaaS solutions such as Salesforce and other CRM solutions. IVR design and development or other related experience with Telecommunications
· Experience working with customers on gathering business requirements, defining desired outcomes, methods to achieve results, metrics to evaluate progress and continuous improvement
· Business intelligence and analytics solutions such as Smartsheets, Tableau, Kibana to analyze data and derive actionable insights.
· Experience working on DialogFlow and AI technologies, Web service integrations, Telephony networks, voice protocols such as SIP and telephony endpoints
· Ability to pre-empt and coordinate advanced planning, coordination and people management in order to achieve the project's deliverables
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize external and internal customer needs along with project tasks
· Strong interpersonal, analytical and organizational skills