Partner Services Manager - Norway
Location:Lysaker, Akershus, Norway
Area of InterestSales - Services, Solutions, Customer Success
Technology InterestService Provider
Partner Services Development Manager
Cisco Systems is one of the most innovative companies in the high-technology industry. We hire highly talented individuals who will continue Cisco global leadership in delivering networking products and solutions that help customers achieve their business goals.
The EMEAR Services Sales strategy is largely focused on our Go-To-Market model through Partners. We are building business with Partners in many areas, incl. Services and Software. Our mission is to expand our Annuity Business with these partners, and at the same time support them in their journey to Digitalization. Icebreaker, our data-driven sales methodology, is the corner stone of this strategy.
What you'll do:
- The Partner Service Development Manager (PSDM) is a partner-facing sales role. The main responsibility of PSDM is to drive the implementation of Cisco’s Annuity Business strategy with Partners.
- You are an ambassador for Cisco’s Icebreaker program in EMEAR.
- You engage with Partners and internal teams and acts as a trusted advisor and expert to position and clarify Cisco’s vision and strategy.
- You help Partners develop service capabilities, drive profitability from improved operational efficiency and transform the Partner’s business to create new revenue streams and increase market share.
- Make sure Partners are fully on board with regards to our Services Sales methodology and ensure seamless execution of our strategy.
- Engage with Partners at executive level and drive Icebreaker to grow their business and improve the customer experience, whilst evolving their business to a true annuity-based business model.
- Drive Icebreaker adoption and guide Partners through the different stages of the Partner Maturity Model.
- Review and provide input to the Partners’ strategy, analyze the service offering of the Partners towards their end customers and help them increase value by focusing on coverage, contract consolidation and co termination.
- Engage in QBRs and EBCs with Partner executives and turn review outcomes into actionable improvement processes, with clear milestones and focus on incremental revenue.
- Help Partners create and develop their service offering based on Cisco Smart-services, ensure adoption of Cisco Smart capabilities in operational processes, e.g. API integration and development of end customer portal to provide visibility and data accuracy.
- Act as contact point for Partners for all Sales motions related to service annuity or software issues.
- Engage internally with TSAMs and CX Renewal Managers to ensure flawless execution on Icebreaker strategy at Partner executive level.
Who you are:
- You have 5+ years business development and services delivery
- You have strong expertise in running Go-To-Market plans of partners
- You posses Extraordinary interpersonal skills with proven track record of building, growing and sustaining CxO ‘trusted advisor’ status
- You have exceptional business acuity, technology and strategic analysis skills
- You have high degree of integrity, trust, transparency, equanimity and set team success as the priority.
- Strong blend of vertical and eye for business
- Strong focus on business & sales outcomes
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.