Partner Renewal Manger Distribution Central
Area of InterestBusiness Development
Partner Renewal Development Manager (PRDM)
The Partner Renewal Development Manager (PRDM) role is a highly visible and strategic role to drive the acceleration of service and software contract renewals, and therefore Cisco’s annuity business strategy with distributors. You will engage with key distributors and internal stakeholders and act as trusted advisor and expert in region to maximize 2-Tier contract renewals.
What You'll Do
You will center on accelerating the renewals business through key distributors. You will be accountable for owning and executing incremental renewals growth in services and software contracts for 2-Tier across the Central European region. This will involve developing the distributors understanding of renewals, guiding them to recruit resources, assigning DDI funds to drive renewals business and providing input to incentive programs. You will work with distributor executives and across Cisco teams to define a strategy to accelerate renewals growth to on-time closure, as well as minimize renewals risk and financial attrition. You will bring strong knowledge of negotiation strategies and orchestrates cross-functional resources across the company to secure every renewal
Key responsibilities and activities of the PRDM can be divided into the following functions:
• Work closely with the Central European CX Renewals team to ensure the distribution strategy is fully aligned to Central CX Renewals strategy, and be a virtual member of that team
• Implement and execute the strategy of 2-Tier renewals across Central distribution
• Development and acceleration of the distributor’s renewals business
• Support of distributors with day to day issues regarding renewals including escalations
• Utilize data and insights to co-create the renewal strategy, opportunity identification, growth and management
• Renewals sales activity and incentive planning with distributors
• Forming and maintaining relationships both internally & externally and create a renewals account plan, conduct quarterly reviews and performance metrics
Who You Are
• Excellent executive level communication and presentation skills
• Strong process management skills and financial acumen
• Ability to make strong relationships and foster growth
• Excellent understanding of Distribution- and Partner routes to market
• Min. 3 years of successful sales experience within a distribution or partner environment
• Min 5 years of technology services background
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• Industry certifications preferred (e.g. ITIL, PMP, COBIT, Six Sigma)
• Fluent in English, Russian speaking highly desirable
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
If you are looking for hands-on involvement in shaping the future direction of Cisco and Customer Experience, we have a place for you.
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!