Partner Pre-Sales/Systems Engineer - Global Service Provider
Location:Dubai, Dubayy, United Arab Emirates
Additional Location(s)Anywhere in EMEAR
Area of InterestEngineer - Pre Sales and Product Management
Technology InterestService Provider
What You'll Do
Cisco’s SP Channel Sales organization is the face of Cisco to our largest SP Customers - at the end of the day they need to know that with their investment in our technology and solutions, everything’s is going to work as promised. The SP Channel is a key route to market for Cisco enterprise and business technologies and we are looking for people who are ready to help us make this even stronger.
The SP Channel System Engineer (SE) is a customer-focused technical sales professional who provides technical information and design/implementation mentorship to address specific SP partner needs. In this position, you will be working directly with technology experts of our SP partners to help them creat, position and sell Cisco based solutions and technology effectively against challenging offerings.
You will be building, demonstrating and presenting Cisco product, technology and solutions to a range of internal and external audiences. You will also be known for your expertise either in a technology or range of technologies or for customer relationship skills, understanding customer needs, and applying relevant Cisco solutions and resources to meet these needs.
We are looking for people who leave all egos at the door and focus on the job at hand. Someone who is driven to get things done and view obstacle as an exciting challenge that demands creative solutions. We value passion, teamwork, problem solving capabilities and result driven attitude. You will contribute to create, implement, sell and launch the most innovative services, which will impact the lives of millions of people.
We will be impressed by your strong knowledge of either Cisco Enterprise Networking, WiFi, Collaboration, Security, or SD-WAN solution portfolio and by your proven record of success in a pressured environment.
In this job you will:
• Understand the SP internal commercial programs and how they relate to the desired business outcomes
• Have direct channel engineering responsibilities for one of the Technologies and Solutions mentioned above. You will work collaboratively with extended team members
• Partner internally with the Business Development Manager and the SP Account Manager, and collaborate with the different internal teams and third party technology partners to drive sales campaigns and opportunities with existing Cisco Channel Service Providers
• Match Cisco Solutions to business and technical requirements and by presenting our vision, strategy and product roadmaps to executives and technical stakeholders.
• Effectively deliver to partner technical audiences, customized technology & product presentations and whiteboard discussions.
• Prepare model RFP's and response to customer RFP's in your technical coverage area.
• Define and execute demos and Proof of Concepts (PoCs) that align to specific goals and outcomes fully leveraging other resources within Cisco.
• Build strong relationships with technical and sales leadership team, SEVT, Cisco's Business Units, product lines, and associated product managers.
• Understand market trends in the Service Provider industry
At Cisco you will be the first to benefit from what our technology can offer. Our approach is to enable you to be flexible in how you arrange your work, making sure you give and take the best.
Who You'll Work With
Cisco Pre-sales delivers the message about the vital role the network plays to our customers and partners. New demands on the network are calling for new solutions: SDN, Fog Computing, SD-WAN and, more importantly, Secure networks that can sense and carry out security threats.
We help customers and partners understand how to use these state of the art network and software platforms. And make it possible for them to achieve their business goals in ways they would never have imagined. The network touches everything: come and define it with us.
Who You Are and required skills
• You have BS or MS degree in computer science, computer engineering or related discipline.
• Proven technical knowledge and consultative skills.
• You will have thorough knowledge in one or more of Enterprise architectures and component parts. Switching, Routing, WiFI, network orchestration, Data Center, Collaboration, Security, SD-WAN. Ability to position Cisco portfolio end-to-end is required
• In-depth industry knowledge in one of the above market segment(s) as well as good competitive knowledge in your products/solutions coverage area.
• Adept at customer interactions with partner and customer technical staff.
• Impactful verbal and written communication and strong presentation skills. Along with excellent relationship building skills, tenacity, resilience.
• Ability to work independently and remotely as well as with your team to accomplish objectives.
• Ability to train and coach partners in our enterprise technologies.
• Ability to contribute to initiatives across a multi-functional group of people.
• Ability to understand complex technical and selling situations and the ability to solve the problem or solicit the required resources.
At Cisco, each person brings their excellent talents to work as a team and make a difference. Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
• We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
• We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
• We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
Share Partner Pre-Sales/Systems Engineer - Global Service Provider with Facebook Share Partner Pre-Sales/Systems Engineer - Global Service Provider with LinkedIn Share Partner Pre-Sales/Systems Engineer - Global Service Provider with Twitter Share Partner Pre-Sales/Systems Engineer - Global Service Provider with Google+ Share Partner Pre-Sales/Systems Engineer - Global Service Provider with a friend via e-mail