Partner HR Consultant, EN
Location:Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Area of InterestHuman Resources
Technology InterestInternet of Everything
Job Description – HR Consultant/Partner HR
What you'll do
As an HR Consultant you partner with Business Leaders to solve organizational priorities through people-related solutions.
You are an integral part of the business you support and you demonstrate in-depth understanding of the business including competitive and market landscape.
You couple business acumen with people & talent thought leadership to define & execute the People & talent Strategy that drives business success.
You are collaborative, influential and work across functions to execute on attracting, assimilating, developing, engaging and retaining talent.
In this role we need you to
- Demonstrate in- depth understanding of the vision, strategy & future outlook of the business.
- You build credibility and trust by combining business acumen and HR expertise to add value to the business.
- You provide People & Talent thought leadership. You provide expertise in the areas of: talent management, skill assessment, leadership coaching, data analysis, employee engagement, and strategic development.
- You will own and design and execute a people strategy that aligns and drives the business strategy - this could include organization design; workforce planning, succession planning and change management strategies that support business success.
- You will confront tough business issues , diagnose it, influence solutions and arrive at decisions that will imply taking calculated business risks.
- You will work with the business groups, assess, create and implement innovative solutions for a variety of employee engagement initiatives within the business group you support.
- You are able to influence key stakeholders and challenge them appropriately.
- You are a coach, advisor to senior leadership
- You leverage insightful data to guide decision making and provide proactive solutions
Who you'll work with
The role would involve close engagement with the Business Leadership teams, Global and regional Talent Development teams, Functional HR Partners, and external consultant or vendor organizations
Who you are:
As our Ideal candidate, you have.
* Demonstrated HR business partner experience in fast paced, collaborative working environment
* You are innovative, challenge status quo and are looking for ways to improve things
* You are comfortable with ambiguity and being part of complex strategy discussions. You communicate, influence across boundaries and levels.
* You are self-motivated and excited about your role in our journey
* You are self-aware, demonstrate integrity and most importantly enjoy what you do.
* Minimum 15 years of relevant experience, with a minimum of 7 years of experience in Client facing HR, few years of experience in the IT Industry is preferred, with demonstrated strong career accomplishments.
The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco and it's transforming our customers' businesses worldwide. We are pioneers and have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, we are building teams that are expanding our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security, IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services. As Cisco delivers the network that powers the Internet, we are connecting the unconnected. Imagine creating unprecedented disruption. Your revolutionary ideas will impact everything from retail, healthcare, and entertainment, to public and private sectors, and far beyond. Collaborate with like-minded innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global recognition as a Great Place To Work. With roughly 10 billion connected things in the world now and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has exponential possibilities at Cisco.
At Cisco, each person brings their different talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.