Partner Business Development Specialist - Collaboration - 1325346
Location:Irvine, California, US
Area of InterestCollaboration
Technology InterestCollaboration, Video
Partner Business Development Specialist – Collaboration
Why you'll love Cisco
Do you want to change the world? We change the World, you will become passionate about your employer and the brand you represent. Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more meaningful than ever before in our lives. Our employees' groundbreaking ideas impact everything. Here, that means we take creative ideas from the drawing board to dynamic solutions that have real world impact. You'll collaborate with Cisco leaders, partner with mentors, and develop incredible relationships with colleagues who share your interest in connecting the unconnected. You'll be part a team that cares about its customers, enjoys having fun, and you'll take part in changing the lives of those in our local communities. Come prepared to be encouraged and inspired.
What You'll Do
You will develop and lead the Collaboration business with partners in a specific region. Your primary responsibility is the development and ongoing support of the following key business initiatives between our Partners and Cisco: executive relationships, practice building, field alignment/engagement, partner enablement, partner profitability, sales training, pipeline development, opportunity identification (sales mentoring, strategic sales calls, outbound calling etc.), marketing and demand generation, and coordination of cross-functional activity.
Who You'll Work With
You will have tight alignment with Cisco’s Partners, Segment Leadership, GTM Leads from the Business Units and the Technical Leads on the Americas Partner Architecture team. In addition, you will work independently across many of the Cisco functional areas including direct sales, strategic alliances and marketing.
Who You Are
You can demonstrate an ability to excel within a team environment. The ability to develop and sustain virtual teams is essential. You should exhibit strong sales skills, critical thinking, technical acumen within Cisco’s Enterprise Networking portfolio and leadership skills. You have:
- Minimum of 5 years of industry experience working with partners/reseller channels on building practices and driving business or related activities.
- You have Partner sales, business development, and marketing experience working with US reseller partners with respect to Cisco Collaboration Architecture.
- You understand Cisco´s Collaboration Architecture.
- Knowledge of overall IT industry and trends involving Data Center, EN, and Security
- Strong financial background in developing ROI and TCO justifications
- You have excellent written communication and presentations skills as well as the ability to work closely across both sales and technology groups.
- Excellent collaboration skills, especially including the ability to effectively lead virtual meetings
- Ability to set priorities and then create and execute a business plan to produce measurable results.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems
- Executive presence with the ability to work at multiple levels within a partner.
- Flexibility to work across multiple time zones and up to 30% Travel availability.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are leaders with vision, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.