Partner Business Development Manager - Kyndryl
Location:Offsite, RTP, North Carolina, US
Area of InterestBusiness Development
Technology InterestInternet of Everything, Networking
Partner Business Development Manager - Kyndryl
Cisco Systems is one of the most innovative companies in the information technology industry. We hire highly talented individuals who will continue Cisco’s global leadership, helping customers achieve their business outcomes.
Cisco seeks a Partner Business Development Manager passionate about accelerating strategic growth of Cisco’s Strategic partnership with Kyndryl. A forward-looking view, the Partner Business Development Manager will help determine potential evolution strategies for the business. The ideal candidate is self-motivated and brings the business analytics and financial analysis skills necessary to drive sound decisions about future direction. Work directly with key customers, account teams and Kyndryl with the identification, design, and implementation of business solutions. The focus is on customer business priorities, leveraging Cisco’s architectures to create competitive differentiation for the end customer, delivered by a Strategic Partner relationship. We are seeking individuals that have a demonstrated ability to see the customer side of the business technology solution and lead business-centric transformation.
The Partner Business Development Manager - Global & Strategic Partner Organization will be responsible for supporting the Kyndryl Global Partnership and creating the joint vision & global strategy/frameworks and associated activities to build and optimize joint GTM for accelerated time to revenues. This position is part of Cisco’s Global & Strategic Partner Organization, working with Cisco’s Ecosystem partners to create and deliver innovative solutions, whole offers and innovative GTM engagement models that deliver significant business value for clients, and increased revenue for Cisco. In doing so, our partners and Cisco create and sustain new and profitable growth engines by aligning and applying an architectural and vertical market sales approach.
What You'll Do:
• Candidate must have demonstrated experience in Sales Channel Business Development with business and technical acumen including Managed Services. A strong understanding of Channel Programs is required.
• Work globally with Geography stakeholders to define and drive partner acceleration best practices. Build relationships with key sales & channel stakeholders within the global sales organizations.
• Work with GEOs and channel partners to deliver best practices like workshops, enablement and communicate the value of Cisco portfolio.
Who You Are:
• Requires a minimum BA degree or equivalent and 5+ year’s partner account management experience in a fast-growth, high technology business.
• Experience with partner community and competitive landscape is a plus. Experience in technology/architecture and how it supports partners managed services offerings.
• In-depth knowledge and mastery of key elements of the selling process (i.e., strategic account planning, extended resource engagement, sales cycle, Cisco business Partners, etc.).
• The ability to execute at multiple levels within Cisco including Sales, Delivery Management, Business Units, and Practice Leadership.
• Strong partnership skills and relationship management a must.
• Comfortable working in a matrix sales organization
• Requires an undergraduate degree and 5-8 years’ experience with Data Center sales and Business Development.
• Experience in sales channel or direct sales. Sales Business Development, Account Management, Partner Management, and Managed Services Development.
• Outstanding presentation skills required to sell the value of Cisco Technology, in field of Networking and Security.
• Must have demonstrated negotiation skills, be a self-starter, and a strong closer.
• Experience selling in technology and networking industry and knowledge of DNA and Cisco Security portfolio is preferred
• Candidates must be able to demonstrate skills to negotiate issues with peers, partners and customers using a Win/Win philosophy.
Who You’ll Work With:
• Technical proficiency to work across the wide range of technologies, products, software, and services offered by Cisco.
• Strong track record that includes demonstrable career progression and a focus on the high-tech industry
• Demonstrable experience selling complex technical solutions to executive management
• Ability to network within a client organization to identify all key influencers and decision makers.
• Strong decision making and communication skills
• Practical, execution result oriented approach
• Excellent business judgment & uncompromising integrity
• Ability to deal with uncertainty and work with minimum supervision
• Passion for Security business
• Collaborative Nature to drive success
• Strategic Thinker with strong Problem-Solving skills
• Why Cisco
• #WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!
The health and safety of Cisco's employees, customers, and partners is a top priority. Our goal is to protect and mitigate the spread of COVID-19 infection for strong business resiliency during the pandemic. Therefore, Cisco may require new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 if the role requires business-related travel, meeting with customers/partners (including visiting third-party sites on behalf of Cisco), attending trade events, and Cisco office entry, unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law, and in countries where COVID-19 vaccination is legally required. The company will consider legally required accommodations/exceptions for medical, religious, and other reasons as per the requirements of the role and in accordance with applicable law. Additional information will be provided to candidates about the requirements and accommodation process at the offer time based on region.