Partner Alliance Executive, Intel Corporation
Location:San Jose, California, US
Area of InterestBusiness Development
Technology InterestCloud and Data Center, Security
Who You'll Work With
This role requires an extensive skill set - a mixture of vision, cross-team collaboration, sales experience, strong execution, and industry knowledge, as well as an ability to lead a virtual team and communicate effectively with Cisco and partner executives.What You'll Do
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Drive GTM strategy, sales alignment, route to market approach, and go-to-market motion with the partner. Manage and facilitate the relationship between partner and Cisco sponsors.
• Accelerate Cisco revenue by driving GTM, field sales support, incremental offer development, contract management, program governance, and mindshare within Cisco and across the partnership.
• In concert with Strategic Partner Marketing, Geo Partner Leads, Business Units and others, participate in developing the vision, strategy, and success metrics for the partnership.
• Achieve joint success metrics for the partnership, such as revenue, pipeline growth, and increased market share.
• Provide guidance to regional Cisco sales leaders, maintaining regular interlock with Cisco’s regional partner and sales teams. Help connect Cisco and parnter field sales teams opportunistically.
• Effectively articulate and evangelize the joint value proposition of the partnership to Cisco partners, Cisco field sales, and customers.
• Lead and manage executive communications such as: Executive Business Reviews, Quarterly Sales Reviews, and 360 Relationship Review.
• Be accountable for resolving partnering issues and escalations.
• Coordinate the alignment of key Cisco stakeholders on GTM plans including channels, legal, marketing and other Business Units.
Who You Are
Required skills and experience:
•Proven experience leading a virtual, matrixed team. Strong communication and interpersonal skills required.
• Executive presence—demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with Cisco and partner executives.
• Bachelor’s degree in related field required; MBA preferred.
• Strategic partnering process and execution knowledge with demonstrable success metrics.
• 4+ years Sales or Global Partner Leadership and business development experience.
• Proven ability to execute and achieve goals. Strong results orientation.
- Negotiation skills—ability to overcome obstacles, resolve differences, and forge win-win agreements.
• Experience designing go-to-market strategies and implementing go-to-market initiatives with partners.
• Understanding of how Cisco’s field sales organization operates (roles and responsibilities, regions, segments, theaters, etc) and ability to apply that knowledge to accelerate sales joint activities.
• Broad high-tech industry knowledge, business acumen, and a passion for delivering business outcomes to customers.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.