Partner Account Manager
Area of InterestSales - Services, Solutions, Customer Success
What You'll Do
The Partner Account Manager will be responsible for the overall business & Joint GTM with Strategic Reseller Partners and will work closely with the their Cross Functional Teams to draw and execute the Business plan & pivotal initiatives. The plan will be regional/vertical and architecture based and will focus on revenue growth, Joint Solution creation & GTM, New service creation, wallet share, Executive Engagement & Governance, Sales Engagement & interlocks.
- Build and maintain CxO relationships with senior executives of Partners
- Increase the Wallet Share of Cisco in Partner’s Business.
- Forecasting, Opportunity tracking and contribute tracking.
- The PAM will work towards Partners offering Cisco as the first brand preference in all opportunities across verticals.
- The PAM will proactively work with the AM team and ensure that the Partners are engaged in all large bids/tender. He/she will work closely with the Cisco account teams and will be advocate for partners within Cisco.
- Drive New Service creation & managed Services opportunities on Cisco Architectures
- Drive Revenue growth based on the country plan.
- Accelerate current Cisco Architecture revenue & attach-rate
- Focus on regional teams and plan and execute interlocks with the teams.
- Crafting Programs / Campaigns for incentivizing partner’s account teams selling Cisco.
- Aligning with Channels SE team to prepare an Architecture Enablement Plan to build awareness/education and updates
- Big bet and JMF management along with the APAC Channel team.
- Apply expert business and industry knowledge to lead business and market development activities.
- Assist and participate in strategic marketing planning aligned with Partner Business Planning principals.
- Key alignment to APAC Channel Operations: Strategic Alliance Team & Cisco Service Provider Sales teams
Who You'll Work With
India & SAARC Sales organization comprises of enterprise, commercial and Public Sector segments. We innovate, support and execute on the APJ Theater and WW vision to drive accelerated and profitable business growth.
Who You Are
- 8-12 Years of Experience in Sales, Business Development, Alliance/ Service Creation and management.
- Ability to work closely with regional stakeholders on specific partner aspects of technology and services solutions business model and with Cisco GTM teams for the early field engagement in relevant theater.
- Ability to work with sales and channels team to prospect, engage and close partner led sales opportunities.
- Previous experience in crafting, on boarding and developing complex partnerships and joint business plans that could span the Cisco value chain.
- Previous partner business development experience including joint business plans, negotiation of legal agreements (Licensing models, joint resale agreements, Joint development and IP agreements, etc. as vital)
- Financial Modeling Skills for business case development and ROI.
- Technical knowledge i.e. Basic Understanding of networking technologies and customer benefits (Key Technologies include Networked Video, Wireless, Security, Mobile and Converged infrastructures
- Ability to align disparate business models and build new ones as needed.
- Ability to work closely with Business Development (Corp and CA) to build operating models for partnerships that could have significant joint investment.
- Knowledge of regional go to market models and ability to map partner’s GTM structure with Cisco for an integrated selling effort
- Experience in crafting and participating in governance structures for ongoing management of these relationships.
- Ability to engage and empower highly skilled BD, Engineering and market functions in matrix model
- Conduct various Events, Seminars, Sales Enablement Workshops to Enable Partners and develop Partner Working Relationships with Cisco Field Teams
- Establish, maintain working relationships with key APJ function business stakeholders Regional Partner Organization, Architecture Teams, Legal, Finance, Service Provider Sales and AS team
- Establish and maintain working business partner relationships with APJ Channel Operations, Channel/Product Marketing Teams and India Field Sales teams.
- Establish working relationships and alignment with Worldwide Channels organization.
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!