Partner Account Manager
Location:Iselin, New Jersey, US
Additional Location(s)Richardson, Remote
Area of InterestSales - Product
Technology InterestBig Data, Analytics, Cloud and Data Center
About the Role
The GSI Account Management (GAM) position will be responsible for growing AppD revenue with Global Systems Integrators in your region. The GAM will be responsible for establishing & expanding strategic relationships, developing strategies and building the regional sales plan, identifying and executing upon a range of joint go to market opportunities with the GSI’s.
As one of the fastest growing enterprise start-ups in the world, it is essential that each team member in our organization can pivot, be dynamic, and wear multiple hats if needed. A successful Global Account Manager at AppDynamics will be extremely sales oriented, with a broad understanding of the partner community and able to influence at all levels.
This is an opportunity to join a small rapidly expanding Global System Integrators team and have a significant impact on the AppDynamics business.
You are an assertive leader with strong relationship and negotiation skills admired for your strong, dynamic presentation skills.
· Own the overall plan for business expansion through strategic Global System Integrators (measured against revenue targets)
· Have deeper understanding of partner’s business and identify strategic initiatives/opportunities, engages with Partners Center of Excellence, Verticals/Sales and Delivery teams to maximize revenue for the partnership.
· Identity, develop, and strengthen key strategic relationships including executive sponsor, practice leaders, sales & pre-sales leaders, solution architects & practitioners, etc.
· Educate and enable partners to position, influence, and sell the unique joint go-to-market solutions, and generate opportunities around them to develop joint sales pipeline.
· Actively promote the partnership both within AppDynamics and the partner organization to drive strong field sales relationships and convert the joint sales pipeline into revenue for the partnership.
· Constantly identify and execute on cross-sell / up-sell revenue opportunities to grow the partnership within the joint customers.
· Establish centers of excellence (COE), drive enablement across various teams: solution architects / practitioners, develop competencies, and support the partner during delivery for a successful customer engagement.
· Build and manage champions within the assigned partner Organization
· Drive regular cadence with the partner to monitor incremental progress / results
Skills That Are Important
· Extensive experience and a proven, demonstrable, track record in driving Global System Integrator relationships
· Ability to understand partner business priorities, identifying opportunities for the creation of value for Partners, Customers and AppDynamics
· Successful enterprise software and consultative selling capabilities at C-level in both Partner and Customer environments
· Good organizational skills, capable of handling tactical items while never losing sight of longer term strategic goals
· Experience in working with on-site/off-shore personnel across the globe in different time zones.
Results-driven, energetic, confident, self-sufficient, self-motivated, commitment to success, and strong work ethic.