Partner Account Manager
Location:New Delhi, Delhi, India
Area of InterestBusiness Development
SMALL business segment in India and represents largest opportunity for Cisco India. This person is responsible for growing new partner ecosystem in particular region (North&East) and drive incremental business to SB segment
- Identify, recruit and on-board new channel partners who are focused on Cisco relevant product portfolio and maintain a healthy balance of architecture focused partners in the territory
- Build positive working relationship at all the levels within the partner organization and ensure long-term relationships with current and prospective partners
- Manage existing channel partners and drive growth by identifying relevant opportunities in the net new verticals & accounts
- Build strategic relationships between Cisco and key ecosystem partners for joint solutions, offers & go-to-market
- Develop and lead sales pipeline, prospect, assess sales and establish the right cadence to ensure optimal inventory levels at all times
- Educate partners and partner’s sales reps on the latest product portfolio, offers, technology upgrade and Cisco partner programs.
- Promotes adoption of technical certifications & encourages partners to grow technical/architecture specializations.
- Promote Cisco’s brand within the channel community in the territory by planning and executing the right marketing activities & programs
- Forecast, measure, and report the results of various projects, campaigns, and offers run for partners
Who are you:
- Minimum 5+ years of experience - core sales, channel sales, market expansion/creation experience or, business development.
- Inclusive and collaborative - driving teamwork and cross-team alignment
- Strong partner relationship management and solution development skills
- Strong executive presence including communication and presentation skills with a high degree of comfort to large and small audiences
- Problem solving mentality leveraging internal and/or external resources, conflict resolution, and follow through with partners
- Have deep knowledge and expertise of the partners in the geography to drive partner connection in the defined territory to ensure maximum partner impact on customer acquisition, renewals and consumption
- Minimum graduate qualification with relevant experience; MBA preferred