Partner Account Manager
Location:Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Area of InterestSales - Product
Why you'll love Cisco
We change the World, you will become passionate about your employer and the brand you represent. Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more meaningful than ever before in our lives. Our employees' groundbreaking ideas impact everything imaginable, from entertainment, healthcare, and education, to public and private sectors, smart-cities, and everyday devices in our homes. Here, that means we will take creative ideas from the drawing board to dynamic solutions that have real world impact. Cisco is evolving a rich solution portfolio of next generation software, hardware, and services to meet customers' changing business requirements in the digital economy.
Who You Are
- You have deep knowledge and business insights in the area of Cloud technologies, Software sales, Managed Services from different partner business formats.
- Ideally you have 5-7 years of experience in a Partner Sales role and a thorough understanding of partner organization structure, distribution and reseller channels and current partner programs would be essential to accelerate the adoption of new technology directions among the partner community.
- Understanding of the Cisco partner landscape (1T, 2T and Distribution), technology competencies, areas of specialization and customer segmentation in order to identify the right set of strategic partners to go to market with Cisco's new technologies.
- A business background that enables engagement with Business Decision Makers along with a sales background that will enable collaboration within Cisco and our Partner community
- You have the ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, and can build and convey compelling value propositions for Partners
- The skills to development a Business Plan that combines the Partner's key initiatives and Cisco's priorities for mutual success in the marketplace
- The skills and mindset to benefit and deliver incremental business/new business to Cisco business.
- Flexible to work within a geographically distributed and matrix environment.
- Hardworking, positive, and creative attitude and can work in a dynamic, fast paced and changing environment. An autonomous thought process and can drive business results.
- Strong communication and listening skills
- Ability to establish relationships, gain consensus, rapidly establish credibility with and gain confidence of multiple areas across Cisco and Partners.
- An understanding of how to frame client business and technical imperatives and encourage confidence with a variety of internal and external constituents.
- You are able to develop and clearly articulate objectives using both analytical thinking, reference to facts and standard methodologies.
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco