Partner Account Manager
Area of InterestSales - Services, Solutions, Customer Success
What You'll Do
The Partner Account Manager in Cisco is the key contact for our partners. You will own and nurture the relationship, building and executing the sales strategy.
Imagine participating in major transformational projects in industries from manufacturing to retail to government. Imagine helping countries transform the citizen experiences, banks reinvent the customer experience, energy providers become more efficient. You can do it today with us.
Your success will reflect in sales achievements, long-term customer relationships and satisfaction.
You will lead and own partner related activities for Netherlands and manage the strategic development of our Channel Partner in alignment with the Global Cisco Partner Strategy
In this job you will:
- Responsible for one of our largets and stragetic Partners,
- Manage and develop your Partner in alignment with Sales, own Portfolio and Customer Segment strategy. Be the face towards all of our partners
- Assess capabilities and ensure that all certification criteria’s are met
- Set growth targets, establish support structure and review and control achievement
- Develop existing partners to ensure highest customer satisfaction
- Represent Cisco and Cisco´s Partner strategy at key events/conferences and in the press and establish Cisco as the Vendor #1
- Encourage Co-Marketing Activities and targeted PMF/VW spending in alignment with Marketing team, with a special focus on our commercial business
- Ensure integrated communications about all relevant topics to our channel landscape while leveraging new media platforms
- Manage interactions with all functions, including interface to EMEAR and WW functions
- Provide cross functional thought leadership related to Partner Strategy
- Own and manage weekly booking process activities with partners in close alignment with Cisco sales operations and the Dutch operation lead
- Ensures Operational readiness, compensation and business metrics definition
- Ensuring 100% compliance with internal rules and local laws
At Cisco you will be the first to benefit from what our technology can offer. Our approach is to enable you to be flexible in how you arrange your work, making sure you give and take the best.
Who You'll Work With
We are Cisco Sales. We sell solutions and products that make our customers successful. Our focus is to find and solve their most critical problems and help them harness new market opportunities. We anticipate our customers’ needs, as the world shifts in an unprecedented transformation and technology impacts everything.
You will join a team of highly skilled Sales professionals working with Pre-Sales and Technology specialists.
Who You Are
- You will bring several years of industry experience, alternative experience in a partner focused Organizations
- Strong team player and Leadership skills, ability to lead and motivate distributed teams also in a matrix organization
- Strong communicator and presenter, ability to speak to bigger groups.
- Strong operational skills, ability to execute agreed programs
- Good financial background especially on system integrator models
- MBA/Master degree preferred
- Write and speak Dutch AND English fluently
- Mastery in developing trusted customer relationships up to C level.
- Ability to match customer needs with state of the art technology solutions and partners to deliver them.
- Negotiation skills to craft solutions that are beneficial to our customers, partners and Cisco overall.
- Confidence in applying business and financial expertise to identify and qualify opportunities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Ability to leverage and engage internal resources such as Marketing, Technology Experts, Services and others.
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
• We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
• We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
• We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco