Partner Account Manager (Ural, Siberia and Far East)
Location:Novosibirsk, Novosibirskaya Oblast, Russian Federation
Area of InterestSales - Product
What You'll Do
Your mission is to develop a set portfolio of Cisco Partners in Ural Siberia and Far East region. Together with our business developers and distribution partners, you’ll contribute to the transformation of Cisco’s 2 Tier partner community.
In essence you’ll work together with companies that sell IT solutions to customers and that provide services on those solutions. You will help these companies accelerate their business in a close partnership with Cisco and consult them on how they can use our technology to transform and grow their business.
Don’t worry, you don’t need to be a tech guru : we’ll teach you all the technical knowledge & skills you need. You mainly need to have a nose for business, be sociable and have good communication and negotiation skills.
- You will be the Cisco point of contact for regional partners, help them grow and build a profitable business around Cisco’s solutions.
- Drive strategic alignment between partners, distributors & Cisco’s sales teams to maximize sales & business success
- Spot & understand key industry trends and dynamics, communicate these to your partners
- Assist Partners in implementing strategies and planning
Who You'll Work With
You'll be part of a highly empowered Cisco channel team who's passionate about the importance of Distribution & Partner business across Cisco's sales activities and offering.
You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to achieve our goals together with partners.
Who You Are
- As the successful candidate, you will have at least 3-5 year experience of partner development and bring a significant knowledge base and in-depth understanding of BOTH Sales and Channels dynamics.
- Previous experience working as a Commercial, Enterprise or Public Account Manager is preferred.
- Additionally, you are able to quickly establish credibility with Partner principals and sales teams.
- You encourage trust and are viewed as a sales leader- capable of training, teaching, and helping Partners position Cisco’s solutions/architectures in customer-facing engagements.
- The ability to listen, make recommendations and influence Partner executives is required.
- A strong personal network of executive relationships is optimal.
- You will need to be a strategic thinker with effective communication and influence skills.
- You are customer focused, achievement driven and possess an impressive executive demeanor.
- You bring a true team-orientation and collaborative approach in addition to possessing excellent presentation skills, including strong verbal and writing capabilities.
- Finally, you have a level of business maturity, flexibility and the instincts to adapt to a high-energy, dynamic environment characterized by high growth expectations and a collaborative culture.
- You work extremely well in cooperative teams, but also expect to work independently and with a set of diverse individuals on a regular basis.
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.