Partner Account Manager, Strategic Cloud Business
Location:Seoul, Republic Of Korea
Area of InterestBusiness Development
Technology InterestCloud and Data Center
What You'll Do
The Partner Account Manager (PAM) - Partner Account Manager (PAM) is to work with Cisco’s Key Cloud Partners to grow a business focused on Cisco Solutions.
You will work with your assigned Cloud Partners to develop plans that bring incremental revenue to Cisco and to his/her Partners in strategic focus areas.
The Partner AM will build awareness of the competitive landscape and educate our Key Cloud Partners on strategies to position their Cisco-based Cloud solutions for success against present and emerging competitors. You should be creative with social skills who can work cross-functionally within Cisco to develop ideas, share standard methodologies and execute strong business plans for growth.
Other job responsibilities:
- Generation and continuation of key business development initiatives and working closely with cross-company business units, marketing, GTM, channel, and sales teams.
- Ensure at all times, initiatives and execution are well aligned with quantitative and qualitative objectives to drive greater business relevancy of cloud partnerships.
- Managing all aspects of the assigned area, including governance, business planning, ROI analysis, and metrics reporting.
- Identifying areas of enhancements and implementing solutions to accelerate program growth, effectiveness, and adoption, while working closely with the extended and cross-functional teams.
- Understanding market trends and unique partner models, and developing creative solutions to localize assigned initiatives.
- Developing quantitative program metrics to measure financial and business impact.
Who You'll Work With
The PAM will work with Field and Partner Account Managers, Partner Systems Engineers, Partner Development Managers, and other Cisco Channel Team resources to ensure alignment and consistency with their Partner’s focused efforts. You will also work closely with the Cisco field sales leaders and teams to understand their business and better align to the local business environment. You will be a part of the best sales team in the industry.
Who You Are
- 10+ years of experience working with a Cloud Player or Partner in the Technology Industry
- Business understanding of Cloud technologies, Software sales, Managed Services, and different partner business models
- The business background that enables engagement with Business Decision Makers along with a sales background that will enable teamwork within Cisco and our Partner community
- Required skills to develop a Business Plan that combines the Partner’s key initiatives and Cisco’s priorities for mutual success in the marketplace
- Flexible personality to work within a geographically distributed and matrix environment
- An autonomous thought process and can drive business results
- Strong communication and listening skills
- Have passion, energy, excitement, and intensity to represent the best channel partners internally